Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Review: letter of explanation for my study permit reapplication

phemmy680 1 / -  

explanation letter

Tend to express my gratitude for receiving and considering my application to studying your beautiful country as this is my third attempt I am genuinely appreciative of the opportunity once again I have taken into account all concerns raised in response to my previous application and made necessary adjustments this letter is a comprehensive account of the steps I have taken to address each concern furthermore I have significantly fortified my study permits application by including additional supporting documents and detailed explanation concerning my background motivations and intentions to begin our address the the two reasons provided for the denial in the refusal letter dated August for 2023 I kindly hold you to reassess my application with the fresh perspective the refusal reasons are as follows 1 your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself and any accompany family members if applicable so the purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary state giving the details you have provided in your application refusal grant one your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself and any accompanying family members if applicable. Justification. Please allow me to share a brief history of financial support have received from my spouse I was raised by a single mother along with my sister. Our financial constraints prevented me from pursuing further education after my secondary school in 2004. However, I enrolled in a computer school so acquired basic skills while supporting myself financially I harbor the deep passion for the beauty industry inspired by witnessing the joy my mother brought to her customers through her hairdressing skills while growing up.

My life took it transformative turn when I met my husband during his early career stages. Over the years he has been my steadfast pillar of support, he encourages and financed my foundation training in hairdressing and cosmetology at upper basin training academy in Lagos 2010, vocational center. Upon graduating,, my husband further supported my dreams by establishing a small shop equipped with necessary tools for my career.

Our journey continue with establishment of a strong family foundation, leading to our marriage in 2012 and the birth of our two children. Throughout our journey together, I have consistently expressed my desire to pursue higher education in esthetician and spa management before the age of 40. In May 2022, recognizing my dedication and potential my husband took a significant step by investing about 8 million naira in my beauty business. I decided to expand and restructure my business, I invested in a larger space, furnished with products and prepared the expansion of our services. Upon evaluating my business, I came to the realization that obtaining former education in esthetics is the next natural step in my career progression this decision is not one of a sudden realization, but rather an evolution of my aspirations over time I have long aboard a desire to deepen my knowledge and skills and the recent expansion of my business provided the perfect background for this decision.

This history of financial support is a testament to my spouse's reliability and financial capacity his commitment to my aspiration is evident in his investment in my education, business, and our family. I have also carefully considered my budget and the compatibility of the curriculum for institution and spam management program with my goals.

In response to the concerns raised I would like to provide you with the action I have taken to address your concerns and clarify any doubts about my financial situation.

upon careful review of my GCMS notes received, I realized the way I presented my financial documents may have led to your doubts of my financial sufficiency. Your concerns are valid because it is my responsibility to present a clear and transparent evidence of my financial commitment towards my study program I deeply regret any confusion my previous submission may have caused I am great for your patience and consideration in reevaluating my application from fresh perspectives. Here are the steps I have taken to address your concerns.

(1) Second semester fee payments: I have I have paid my first and second semester school fees this step serves as a clear demonstration of my genuine intention to study in Canada and also demonstrate of my financial capacity and availability of funds for my studies

(2) GIC investments: I have initiated of ten thousand Canadian dollar to demonstrate that I have sufficient funds for my living expenses and let you know the funding my account is readily available for my study program

(3) additional support from my mother: in an in an inspiring show of support and faith in my aspirations my mother contributed an additional 3 million naira towards my academic program with a promise to continue supporting me as I progress in my studies my mother can get to raise the initial deposit to 30 million naira representing the collective belief in my potential.

(4) Supplementary fund: My spouse has transferred an additional 4 million naira towards this application. considering the impact of the fluctuating exchange rate in Nigeria on approval of funds these remarkable gestures significantly mitigated the shortfall and underscores unwavering commitment to my academic journey.

(5) target saving plan: I am aware of the need to demonstrate sufficient funds for the first year of my studies. I'll have AI would like to share an ongoing saving strategies as part of my plans, my spouse who is sponsoring me initiated a target savings account with Union Bank in June 2023, shortly after my first application, this account aims to accumulate funds for the tuition fees for my second year and the living expenses associated with returning to Nigeria the purpose of this action was to ensure accumulation of adequate funds before the end of my first year this approach was taken because all the necessary funds for my 1st year were already provided the savings in my account have been appreciated significantly this is the saving habit that we have embraced since the beginning of our marriage for your reference I have attached the account statement substantiate this claim

Financial efforts not only attest to the sincerity of my intentions but also demonstrates the extent to which my family is prepared to invest in my education in Canada your conservation of this circumstances will make the world to me I am generally excited about the prospect of contributing possibility to the beauty industry in my state and Nigeria at large.
The essence of your reconsideration letter is lost in the basic translation from one language to the next. It would be best if you try to use a human writer rather than an AI at this point. The letter carries the hallmark of being translated by a software free service rather than a high quality human writer and editor.

The explanation will be difficult to understand on the end of the consul officer. The ideas are there but the clarity of the presentation is not. The conciseness also suffers as you keep repeating the same information over and over again in the paragraphs, without actually coming to a solid point for the officer to consider.

Home / Letters / Review: letter of explanation for my study permit reapplication