Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Finding the specific title to quote from (re: the affects of alcoholism)

mishka 1 / 1  
I am writing a paper on the affects of alcoholism, which will include the number of people one alcoholic affects. I read several years ago in a book that one alcoholic affects 28 people in their surrounding environment. I cannot remember the name of the book. I have been searching on line all morning and cannot find this specific piece of information. Does anyone have any suggestions on narrowing down a subject or search word to find this book or data? Thanking you in advance.
mrxkms 3 / 5  
May be you had better search for books talking alcoholic affects first. try to get these books in PDF format. After that, try to make search for the key words which you want to write about.

I hope this will be helpful.
Affect is a verb. You need to write about the EFFECTS of alcoholism. Effects is a noun.

I am writing a paper on the effects of alcoholism, which will include the number of people one alcoholic affects.

I read several years ago in a book that one alcoholic affects 28 people in their surrounding environment.----Well, whether I am an alcoholic or not I think I affect many more than 28 people. I can positively or negatively affect lots of people every day.

I don't think you should search for that statistic. Do not waste your time. It is a stupid statiscit anyway. :-) No one can say how many people are affected...

Find great articles and get new info! :-)

Home / Research Papers / Finding the specific title to quote from (re: the affects of alcoholism)