Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

Popularity of different professions (chart/survey)

phuc2982000 1 / -  
This is an essay on purpose for ielts , It's about writing task 1. I have just done this and post to forum. Please check grammar errors and give me some advices. Thankfully, can someone help me!

The bar chart illustrates the results of a survey on how popular different jobs were. It can be seen that there are tow groups of occupations, those are positive rating and those are negative rating, and of the two the former with seven jobs is larger than the latter with only four jobs.

In the first group, footballers and computer engineers came top with just 90% rating, 20% higher than nurses at 70%. Being less popular, actor, actress and pop stars were next with equal score of about 64%. Doctors and teachers scored at 48% and 45% respectively

In the negative rating group, traffic wardens were polled as the most unpopular job at just minus 20. Estate Agents came behind with score of minus 15 in the popularity scale. Bankers' popularity was twice as much as that of politicians(minus 5 compared with minus 10)

in conclusion, footballers and computer engineers were cited as the two most popular occupations while traffic wardens was the opposite.
One way to improve the first sentence is this:
The bar chart illustrates the results of a survey on the popularity of various jobs.

It can be seen that there are tow two groups of occupations, those with a positive rating and those with a neg ative rating, and of the two the former with seven jobs is larger than the latter with only four jobs.

In the first group, footballers and computer engineers came top were the most popular with 90% rating, 20% higher than nurses at 70%.

Being less popular, actor, actress and pop stars were next with equal score of about 64%. Doctors and teachers scored at 48% and 45% respectively(put a period at the end of this sentence.)

Bankers' popularity was twice as much as that of politicians(minus 5 compared with minus 10)(put a period here at the end)

Capitalize the I:
in In conclusion, footballers and computer engineers were cited as the two most popular occupations while traffic wardens was represented the opposite.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / Popularity of different professions (chart/survey)