IELTS TASK 1 - The tables and pie chart survey in New Zealand's new shopping facilities

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The tables and pie chart illustrate the percentages of satisfactions survey in a new shopping complex in Auckland, New Zealand. Overall, it can be seen that most visitor are satisfied in three survey categories. In any case, restaurants are the most attractive factor in that shopping complex. A more detail explanation about the result of survey follows below.

According to the data, 55% of male visitors are satisfied with the restaurant foods. On the other hand, the female shoppers tend to take pleasure in shopping at approximately 37% in survey. There are a similar number of very satisfied male and female visitors in the restaurants survey at around 25% and 27% respectively.

Turns out to shopping complex complains, there are few customers who has dissatisfaction with the shops category around one in fifth in both genders. Then, in the restaurants category, female sector has seen the highest unpleasant percentages at 21%. Furthermore, the concept of that shopping complex only had 10% complaint from the customer.

Bayu, Good work. There were a few times when your thoughts were not so clear so I decided to rewrite those for you. I hope it helps :-)

percentages of satisfactions survey satisfaction survey percentages

Overall, it can be seen that most visitors are satisfied in three survey categories.

the result ofthe survey

the female shoppers tend to take pleasure in shopping at approximately 37% in survey.
37 percent of females tended to take pleasure in shopping

There are a similar number of very satisfied male and female visitors in the restaurants survey at around 25% and 27% respectively.
Male and female visitors to the restaurants were very satisfied at 25% and 27 % respectively.

Turns out to shopping complex complains, there are few customers who has dissatisfaction with the shops category around one in fifth in both genders
- As per shopper complaints, every one in fifth representing both genders were dissatisfied with the shops
- Note your language, when writing a report, always use formal English. Don't use relaxed terms like "Turns out"

the female sector has seensaw the highest unpleasant percentages at 21%.

the concept of that shopping complex only had 10% complaint from the customer.
-only 10 % of customers complained about the concept of the shopping complex.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - The tables and pie chart survey in New Zealand's new shopping facilities