What is the benefit of becoming a GOI-IES Scholar, to yourself (personally and professionally)

Abraham123 1 / -  

the opportunity to open my eyes wider at the world

I have always been envisaging my future, building a chosen profession, and being useful to other people. Practically the entirety of my family has their activity linked with the field of business. Thus, I have developed among keen individuals, and it affected the improvement of my character. Hence, since adolescence, I have taken in the significance of instruction. So since high school, my teachers constantly noticed I had great capabilities in financial aspects and arithmetic subjects. This expanded my zeal for business, and I chose to bond my future with a business zone of action.

Thus, I developed a chart for accomplishing my long-haul goals.
By the plan, I achieved some small objectives; I graduated from high school by being the President of the Association of Business Students, Best Business and Social Studies student. I excelled and got admitted to the University of Cape Coast. I have also started my little e-commerce business with the name A.O.O. Tech & More of 2 years old, with a workforce of 3 and a clientele of 100 of which we are into the sales of electronics on a small scale and the provision of end-user IT solutions to individuals and institutions.

I have always believed that there is no such thing as enough education. Education enables us to take advantage of opportunities that arise, helps us to be more objective and allows us to grow and achieve bigger and better things. I want to pursue a master's degree in Business Administration. I know that I am capable of achieving great things with the right education and the right role models.

Thus, I resolved to enter likely the best University on the planet for my master's degree in the 2020 scholarly year. What I value highest is the location as I've always dreamed of studying in Ireland. In addition, Ireland's rich cultural heritage, picturesque cities, and warm friendly people made it a preferred destination. The decision to study at Dublin Business School is because it has an unrivaled reputation as one of Ireland's leading business schools and I was very impressed by the school's international ranking and praise of former students. I want to study a master's in business administration because I have an aptitude and great interest in this area. I believe that the administration function of a business is the heart of operating a business. Without good administration, most businesses will suffer. Also, I want to build a proper profession. Learning business administration gives me options and will make me useful to many. A company that ignores the administration's function of business is similar to a car without an engine.

Also studying a master's degree in business administration will deepen my knowledge for professional growth potential and develop my leadership skills. My background in starting my own business and managing others gives me a unique and valuable perspective. A master's degree in business administration will help me become a strong business leader who will be able to successfully manage others.

As far as my work experience is concerned, I want to state that I've started my little start-up business which I aforementioned. Adding to that, I've also worked with Yachal House as the Administrative Assistant from October 2014 to December 2018. Hence, I learned the principles of effective teamwork, focused attention to detail and improved my communication skills.

.
As respects my leisure activity, I want to state that I am not a person just tied up with studies. I am a soccer and volleyball fan which implies I appreciate playing and viewing and this reflects in my healthy lifestyle. The way that football remains the most well-known game in Ireland with many expert football clubs like Shamrock Rovers of which I am a fan is another in addition to studying in Ireland. I can't also overlook that reading books (both digital books and print) represent another passion and I favorably incline toward satire, detective and IT-related books.

Considering everything into account, I believe that the Ireland GOE-IES scholarship represents a unique opportunity to open my eyes wider at the world, increase my respect for other cultures, and to develop my self-confidence and independence. Integrating the life experience that Ireland has to offer with quality of education received from leading professors as well as advanced curriculum provided by Dublin Business School could capacitate me to fulfill my dreams. Although the journey wouldn't always be smooth, I believe I possess the necessary skills and perseverance to adapt, thrive and prove myself to be a worthy candidate.
This essay needs to be divided into three parts. The three sections are the personal, academic, and professional. However, it does not require the type of discussion that you are presenting here. You should not be outlining your plans per section. Rather, you should be discussing your goals per section in comparison to the Irish social norms, educational priorities, and business models. You have to find the comparable points of your goals that the objectives of the program so that you can justify your qualifications based on the shared interests. You have to highlight how your shared interests will be beneficial to both Ireland and your personal growth (social), academics (educational), and professional interests ( career goals). The references need to intersect or highlight the benefits that both sides will have should you become a scholar under the program. For example, you could say that;

My business interests in my home country relate to how our cattle farmers have always needed help in getting small farm loans so they can buy cows and cattle. Ireland supports their farmers through subsidized bank loans to help the farmer make the same purchases. I want to study this business model as a masters degree student in Ireland. I will ensure that I am exposed to both the farming and banking industries so that...

I just made up the information above. I had to show you an example of how a blended interest paragraph is presented in this essay. It should give you an idea of how to revise the whole essay so that you will better represent the your shared values and objectives with the scholarship.

Home / Scholarship / What is the benefit of becoming a GOI-IES Scholar, to yourself (personally and professionally)