Connections and socializing are the main factors that make all the world countries communicate easly

hanadyz 5 / 8 3  
Hi everyone. I recently wrote my answer to the chevening networking skill question. Hope you find it well. Thanks for your help.

NETWORKING QUESTION
Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will ...

Connections and socializing are the main factors that make all the world countries communicate together, whether to organize work, student exchange, learn about other foreign countries and the most important thing is to maintain and strengthen relationships and bonds between people in the small scale and between countries in the larger one. UK is very well-known for being one of the main unique countries that engages different cultures, students, professors, visitors and even tourists from all over the world. When researching about Chevening, I found that this is main aim that Chevening community tends to reach. Also, it focuses on making students acquire and develop this skill, as well as having this as a natural attitude in their professional lives. I came across "Chevening Connect" which seeks for connecting previous alumni with current ones together. Also, building a solid career network that makes cooperation and integration between scholars and alumni which is an essential factor for career plan fulfillment.

Before graduation, aside of university life, I showed the benefit of my networking skill in student activities. When founding the organization SCITA, the first project, named biofans, that was created proved to be successful to contact very well-known speakers to be present in its conferences and workshops. They are department managers, professors, doctors and trainers from VACSERA, SIRA CORP, Zewail City, 57357 hospital, National Cancer Institute and National Research Centre. And from this point, I, with cooperation with SCITA team members, was able to contact them to be available annually for establishing this project for six years so far till present. In addition to this, my extra-curricular had an advantage from my connectivity skills. My hobby is playing piano and I had the unique opportunity to participate in a concert in EL Sawy cultural wheel, that was organized by the piano centre where I learn piano. Not only this made me represent my hobby in a recognized place in Egypt, but also it allowed me to meet renowned musicians and singers in the world of oriental music.

Considering after graduation period, I established a strong and remarkable connection with my university professors, doctors and even teacher assistants in the pharmacy department. I was also able to meet some of representatives of the most famous universities present in the UK. I made good relations with them and had their contacts for admissions, feedback or even surveys answering.

And finally, in relation to my work experiences, I was able to meet individuals with distinguished positions in multinational companies, like Sandoz, Novartis and Abbott, who were assigned to make an audit to my current workplace.

To sum up all of these previous experience in the networking skills, I plan to link between most of the mentioned associations and Chevening connect and alumni. This is represented in contacting other people in the same career and making an international network, where all of the participants can interact together and firmly to make the best success for SCITA and my career goals.
Hanady, this essay has a severe case of information overload. You are trying to represent all of the connections you have made throughout your academic and professional life, without discerning the real contacts from the mere acquaintances. Your list need not be this long nor detailed. The most notable networking skill that you can speak of, as far as I can tell is the one related to the creation of SCITA. You should offer a backgrounder on the mission and objectives of that group before the detailed discussion of how the network works for you and vice versa. The reason I want you to concentrate on this is because it seems to be the strongest network you have create so far. You barely have evidence of networking of a professional so we need to divert the attention of the reviewer to your strongest point of networking if possible.

Aside from that, you should delete all references to Chevening Connect as there is no reason for you to explain to the reviewer about something that he is more familiar with than you. It is not a necessary piece of information that needs to be included in this essay. You should instead, work on building up the paragraph about how your past network can help you and Chevening in the future along side the new networks you will be creating.

Finally, please fix the format of your essay as it is difficult to read and keep track of. The discussion that are not related to one another must be separated by paragraph breaks and clearly formatted as a separate discussion in the essay. See how I formatted y response to you? This is the same format that your essay should have. All related discussions in one paragraph.

Home / Scholarship / Connections and socializing are the main factors that make all the world countries communicate easly