How will you contribute to the success of the program as a brand ambassador.

ritusoni 1 / 2  
Hi,
I am a little lost guys! need to answer the following: as a female leader, how will you support the ongoing success of the program (mba)...(as in as an alum how will you contribute to the success of the program in years to come as a brand ambassador of the program) this is a scholarship essay and i am confused with the desired line of thought. Some info: i am a woman entrepreneur from india, gmat 730 and have showcased international entrepreneurship as an ultimate career goal in my other essays.

thanks
Oh,so they want to make sure you will strive to increase the school's prowess -- how self-interested of them! Well, I suppose it benefits you to do this, too...

As a female leader? I think, in the 21st century, a leader is a leader. Gender does not matter.

What I want to know is what you are going to do. Some have a plan, and others don't. Do you have short term goals or not? If you don't have any, you don't have a plan. If you just have an idea of what you want to study, that is alright, but you will not be as deserving as the kid who dwelt on it so long that she came up with a detailed plan and short term goals.

So if you need a plan, read a book or article and get inspired. It's going to be cool. The plan will be great as long as it is detailed. :-)

Does that help? :-)
OP ritusoni 1 / 2  
ok you lost me there...
what does the school expect us to do as alums?
Rajiv 55 / 400  
they want to make sure you will strive to increase the school's prowess

<<==>>

how will you support the ongoing success of the program

as an alum how will you contribute to the success of the program in years to come as a brand ambassador of the program

What did you think these two statements above meant ? Or did you mean .. you're lost, and want suggestions about the 'how' part of the prompt?

OK, some blunt talking. You're coming through as a little miss snotty, when actually you may be just showing off your English, which is quite fluent, by the way. Put some more thought into your own plans for the program, actually a lot more thought; then spell them out here. That's Kevin's advice to you as I understand it.
No, not coming off as little miss snotty! Ha ha... Where did you get that impression?

She is confused about what kind of presentation they want her to make...

I am pretty sure this is an essay prompt that is intended to get you thinking about your future. How will you make the school proud, and how will you make your family proud, etc. That's all... you can do it! Come up with a few excellent goals based on what is most important to you. It's just like if you run for president: you'll need to have a plan that will inspire confidence.

:-)
OP ritusoni 1 / 2  
Hey Kevin, Thanks a lot ..I couldnt have said it better! anyway essay done and submitted, fingers crossed!

Home / Scholarship / How will you contribute to the success of the program as a brand ambassador.