Enhance and increase Australia's influence in Education and Health-Endeavour

peacock34 1 / 4  
1.Enhancing the Internationalization for Australia's education, training and research sectors. (maximum 300 words)

·Explain how the proposed activity will enhance collaborative partnerships with key institutions in countries of strategic policy; see (Appendix A in Program Guidelines.)
·Describe how these partnerships will strengthen the capacity of Australia's education, training and research sectors
·Outline any anticipated educational, social, economic or other benefits

Australia's Education and Research Influence in the Pacific Region

After completing this Master's program, I am hoping to work as a full time lecturer for aspiring health professionals at my country's only major Tertiary institution; xxx. This program in Health Professional Education will not only equipped health educators and researchers with necessary updated teaching and research skills but strengthen capacity building of students who are undertaking health courses at the University xx and who will become essential service providers at both national and provincial level. In this way our Health sector will be equipped with a quality workforce that are trained and supported with Australian Health Academic standards.

James Cook University as the primary institution, will be able to expand its partnership with the National university, creating opportunities for prospectus research and advanced education systems in the xx in terms of Health Education, similarly as its established programs at the Fiji School of Medicine in Fiji Islands. This is an example of a strong educational partnership with Australia which will positively impact on the School of Nursing and Health Sciences curriculum in the xxx enabling it to reach high standard in terms of Health Curriculum at tertiary level.

Australia has been the backbone of most of xx Health strategy building, its support to the health sector has been a priority in terms of administrative and clinical. This opportunity of connecting with one of its prestigious health institution James Cook University will further enhance the global expansion of Australia's Education and Research Influence in the Pacific Region, causing better competition with other countries in terms of trade and investment in education and health. Lastly, educating health professionals using Australian standard in tertiary learning will create equal opportunities to be trained in country, thus may reduce government expenditures to train students overseas.
Geo73 1 / 5 3  
Well written. Some things to llok at
1. at both national and provincial level...use of both is repetitive
2. In this way our ... there should be a comma after way
3. for prospectus research.. what is the meaning of prospectus...
4. should be using Australian standards

Hope this helps
OP peacock34 1 / 4  
Hi,
Really appreciate your comments,am rewriting those changes.
It would be best if you did additional research regarding the specific collaborative efforts that Australia has with the health ministry of your country and then elaborate as to how James Cook, as a partner educational institution helps to promote these programs in your country. This essay should showcase a workable collaborative effort between your country's department of health and its Australian counterpart. You must make sure to indicate any partnership programs between the two universities as well that relate to the strategic policies of Australia.

Try to use examples that will illustrate the strengthening of Australia's capacity with regards to training and research sectors within your own country. Use specifics instead of implications. Implying does not equate to a usable partnership that will strengthen both countries. The same goes for the benefits in terms of education and social development on both ends. The explanation should be in terms of a 2 way street that allows both parties to gain something from passing within each other's countries and educational sectors based on Australia's strategic policy.

Home / Scholarship / Enhance and increase Australia's influence in Education and Health-Endeavour