What do you feel is a balance between being successful financially & given back?

t1292 11 / 21  
I wrote this essay I need about 500 more words but cant think of ANYTHING ELSE 2 say!

Money can buy happiness. Everyone knows it. However; it is not a ratio meaning money = happiness but More Money ≠ more happiness. It's like alcohol in the sense that in small dosages it gives you a good feeling but once it reaches that point eithier a persons mood is uneffected by the ever increasing financial success or worst yet it has adverse depressive effects. A person who is finacially secure is not neccesirilly financially succes mood is uneffected by the ever increasing financial success or worst yet it has adverse depressive effects. A person who is finacially secure is not neccesirilly financially succesful but it many classes there closer then they think and should find ways to give back before its to late.

Our home is the crowning of my parents achievement the only non-living thing they have owned for so long. They put a lot of work into it to get it and everyday as they paint the deck, sweep the floor and bagger me about eating on the carpet they put work on keeping it up. When the Haitti earthquake hit my parents who had already been sending money to family in Haitti on a monthly basis worked overtime. Stretched pennies and we all gave up some of life's lugeries but yet one thing that stayed paid for that month was the mortgage. See for my parents this house is a symbol of financial success that doesn't fade. Financially successful people often eat out in fancy places, dress flashy and own electronics they don't fully understand how to use. My parents don't need all of that and an abundance of it would have adverse effects on them weather they understand that or notL

Just as a person feels the adverse effects of alcohol at different BAC levels so to does a person feel the adverse effects of to much money at different levels. For my parents once the bills are paid and they are fed all other money could go towards a noteworthy cause and they will still feel as successful for the month. But for my Unckle there is a unique passion coins. My dad mocks this passion saying that spending $100 on a quarter is the dumbest thing he ever heard. But for my Uncle it signify's his tough journey from jail to school to owning his own plumbing company. He showcase's it in his small home call it modest at best, see spending money on a lavish home for him doesn't showcase his financial success the way coins do.

Point blank everybody who works hard for their money deserves something they can be proud of . The cost of obtaining and maintaning this item varies but once they have it securely ( along with life's basic necessities) the rest of there income should be divided between their various wants, put into savings and given back as a token of appreciation for there success I say a 33.3% split.
xosamiixo 1 / 3  
there are a lot of spelling errors so you might want to go back and change a couple of words. I think that you should give more ideas that have stronger details attached to them. its good it just a little work because its not complete thoughts.
...it reaches that point where eithier either a person 's mood is uneffected unaffected by the ever increasing financial success or, worst yet, it has is affected adversel y. adverse depressive effects. A person who is finacially financially secure is not necessarily financially successful. Mood is ...

effect is a noun, and affect is a verb.

Google difficult words to see if they are spelled correctly. It's true that there are many spelling errors. You can use a spell checker program or website, though.

My parents don't need all of that and an abundance of it would have adverse effects on them weather they understand that or notL not.

Just as a person feels the adverse effects of alcohol at different BAC levels so to does a person feel the adverse effects of to much money at different levels. --- good sentence!
OP t1292 11 / 21  
Yeah I wrote it really fast and submitted it ..I looked for those errors hope I caught them.. Thank you!

Home / Scholarship / What do you feel is a balance between being successful financially & given back?