GKS Scholarship (Personal Statement) P.H.D program for Mathematics

manzoorahmed 1 / -  

math is about understanding

kindly Review my Personal statement for GKS[b]GKS Scholarship (Personal Statement) P.H.D program Mathematics
According to William Paul Thurston,
Mathematics is not about numbers, equations, computations, or algorithms: it is about understanding.
My preferred subject matter is Math's from secondary classes. I realize that this gives my life an astonishing turn, which makes me a more imaginable person. Maths is the foundation of all subjects, similar to the heart of the body. Many leading mathematicians in Pakistan as Ismat beg, Asghar Qadir, and Qaiser Mushtaq, have made numerous contributions in this field. Mathematics feels like you are free with your ideas that have no end. You are free to use any techniques. I belong to a family where study is the priority. My parents always motivated me to work on my subject matter and thesis. In college, I comprehend that this subject doesn't need a book but passion. I noticed that I have an ability to solve things by logic which is far from complication. From technology, I get to know that this subject and its fields motivated me to research. In university, I work smart rather than hard, and my professors always appreciate me. When I'm in my last year of university, I realize that I want to research this subject, and I want to acquire a piece of knowledge and become a master in what I learn. By this, I desire to do a Ph.D., and from I start to search for the leading university for a Ph.D. I want to go abroad for higher studies considering that our world is developing day by day. I get to know about South Korea that has leading universities in my interested field and also get to know about the scholarship. It's motivated me to work harder to attain this scholarship.

If I speak about my experience so, it is extraordinary great because I work on different methods yet, I want more like on a large scale and, this is the opportunity that gives me wide scale on my work. My education is always on some understanding. I work in different majors, which helps me to decide what is more highly recommended by the world. I'm not a person who works on one part. I'm more interested in the other major around the world of my subject. I like how the identical thing is studied differently in countries, how they use the same but more interesting logics to occur the point. I'm that person who wants straightforward method tricks that gets to the sharp end. Determine this country for my higher education cause this country is well known for its obsession with education, which has come to be called education fever. I get to know that many students from Pakistan have a wish to attain this scholarship. Also, many students are there in their respective fields and play a significant role in the country. I want to know about their culture, study styles, perspective about other nations and have the most significant faculties with upskilling professors. South Korea has a large scale of experimentation and investigations and has a massive range of fields. I love how they easily promote their culture, fashion, education, and their behavior with shows. I love how they are very focused on their study and exercises. They are not very judgmental persons, and I think this is the most appreciable part. I'm excited to get this scholarship cause it motivates me to pursue my dream to become a professor in a prestigious university and to become part of this journey to learn and teach and play my role in society to get among them.

I love perusal and writing. Predominantly I write stories. I also love science that how the world assignment, how our solar system works, how our system generates all the things. Closure I believe that I'm the eligible person for this scholarship since I already work on this subject, and its field has become very amicable to me. I surely deal with all of its problems with different techniques and logic. I believe that I'm a hard-working student. If I go wrong in one process, I use another. I'm not a mugging-up person. At the same time, I use all knowledge that I learn from my education. I don't use only one method but play with a divergent process for a question, have exceptional writing, and writing speed, have the expertise to understand the question. Currently, I want to work on a massive scale, want to know how this term advance.
The writer has chosen to disregard the information . requirements as dictated by the application forms packet. Aside from a motivation that needs proper rewriting, the essay does not offer relevant information in relation to the discussion presentation list. The total essay is focused on information that would have been acceptable in any other scholarship application, but will produce a disqualification in the GKS scholarship program.

The only way this writer can fix this essay is by deleting this version and starting over. Outline the discussion topics based on the prompt list before drafting a new essay. The winter must understand that he cannot write about what he wants the reviewer to know. He has to write about what they ask him to tell them about. Those are the information that will be considered alongside his submitted academic and professional documents.

Focus on proving a continuing study motivation as supported by the student's previously earned and relevant masters degree. Build the rest of the essay from there witha strong presentation in relation to published work and other accomplishments.
odereyn 1 / 3  
Hey, I think you have to tell about your family's background more and
"If I speak about my experience so, it is extraordinary great ..." write the detailed about your experience.

Home / Scholarship / GKS Scholarship (Personal Statement) P.H.D program for Mathematics