Hungary and Uganda - Stipendium hungaricum scholarship letter

help me review my motivational letter for the stipendium hungaricum scholarship. Any help rendered will be highly appreciated.

[My name]

Scholarship Committee,

University of Debrecen

Dear Scholarship Committee,

REF: Application for One-Tier master's in pharmacy

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is ........, and I am writing expressing my heart full gratitude for the opportunity to apply for the One tier master's program in Pharmacy at the university of Debrecen under the stipendium Hungaricum scholarship. I am eager to share my heartfelt story and explain why this scholarship is key in realizing my dreams.

Losing my mother at my birth and my father at 16 instilled in me a profound sense of resilience, allowing me to navigate through various challenges without succumbing to despair. Rather than being broken by these personal tragedies, they have extremely shaped my outlook on healthcare and nourished my determination to make a notable contribution on the lives of others, particularly in the field of paediatric pharmacy.

My childhood experiences have instilled in me a deep love for children. This love, born out of the loss of my mother, has become the driving force behind my decision to specialize in Paediatric pharmacy. I see each child as a testament to the pricelessness of life and an opportunity for me to contribute to their well-being. It is this personal connection that uplifts my passion for pharmacy, propelling me to pursue this unique one-tier master's program which I look at as the starting point in my career as a Paediatric pharmacist.

Studying under the support of merit-based bursaries and the kindness of relatives has been a blessing that has kept my dreams alive. Despite financial constraints, I have maintained an unwavering commitment to my studies, achieving remarkable academic results and actively engaging in extracurricular activities. I am proud to say that my hardships have not defined me; they have empowered me.

Studying at the University of Debrecen presents a significant step towards achieving my goals. The comprehensive curriculum and esteemed faculty align perfectly with my ambition to gain a profound understanding of pharmacy. This will equip me with the skills needed to excel in Paediatric pharmacy and contribute to addressing global healthcare challenges. However, the only bridge between the realization of my dreams and the financial burden I carry is the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.

In addition to my academic pursuits, I actively engage in extracurricular activities like athletics and volunteer work sometimes. These experiences have not only shaped my character but have also honed my leadership and teamwork skills. I see these qualities as valuable assets that will contribute to the vibrant academic community at the University of Debrecen

Upon completion of my studies, My goal is to return to my home country and apply the skills acquired to bridge the gaps in healthcare, specifically focusing on the unique needs of children in our society, where there is a pressing need for specialized healthcare.

Acknowledging that studying in a foreign country will present challenges, including cultural adjustments and language barriers. However, I am prepared to face these challenges with resilience and an open mind. I plan to immerse myself in Hungarian culture, fully participate in Hungarian language course, and seek guidance from the university's international student services to facilitate a smooth transition.

In conclusion, the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is not only an opportunity fostering personal and academic growth but also a chance to strengthen the partnership between Hungary and my home country.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the internalization of Hungarian higher education and establish lasting connections between Hungary and Uganda.

Yours Sincerely,

[Signature]
Losing my mother at my birth and my father at 16

Since you lost your mother at birth, you were still incapable of experiencing the changes that you indicated in your life. Rephrase that particular sentence. It would be better to separate your mother's death during your birth from that of your father at the age of 16. You can only make the claims that you did in that paragraph if you were already old enough to understand the repercussions of what happened to you.

This love, born out of the loss of my mother

Again, you cannot make this claim so easily. You never knew your mother since you were newborn when she died. Her impact on your childhood is insignificant. Stop using that as a reference.

comprehensive curriculum and esteemed faculty align

How? There is no sense of insight in this statement. You are referring to the university in general terms. Obviously you do not know enough about the Pharmacy program of the university and how it can help the children in your country.

Your writing is choppy. It varies from a motivational letter to a personal statement. Take out all personal statement aspects and focus on the motivating factors alone.

Home / Scholarship / Hungary and Uganda - Stipendium hungaricum scholarship letter