'Langston the best road to take for my future' - scholarship

kendalyoung 1 / 1  
question for the essay is: how your education at Langston University will help you succeed in your caree.

First, I will like to say thank you for your time. Langston University is a excellent school and I came to Langston from a recruiter by the name of Ms. Johnson, also known as "the fox". If it wasn't for her I would not be here, so I thank her as well. Langston will help me get where I need to be because I seen those who came to Langston succeed in life. I feel like I am family here, from the first day I came here; during the summer double bridge program. I love all the teachers I had classes with; they are all helpful and have a passion for teaching. If I were somewhere else at a bigger school more than likely teachers will not be this helpful like these teachers I know here at Langston. Langston will show me how to conduct myself in an interview, the best road to take for my future, resources to help me gain advantages and many other tools to help shape my future and career.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Hi, What I wrote below are just suggestions, and I changed your sentences in basis of my view, I hope the comments be useful
First, I willwould like to sayexpress my appreciation to your sincere attention or (appreciation for your time)thank you for your time . Langston University is an excellent school and I came to Langston from a recruiter by the name of Ms. Johnson, also known as "the fox". If it wasn't for her I would not be here, so I thank her as well. Langston willwould help me to get where I need to be because I have seen those who came to Langston succeed in lifehow people who came to Langston became successful in their lives . I feel like I am family here, from the first day I came here; during the summer double bridge program. I love all the teachers I had classes with; they are all helpful and have a passion for teaching. If I were somewhere else at a bigger school more than likely teachers willwould not be this helpful like these teachers I know here at Langston. Langston wilwould l show me how to conduct myself in an interview, the best road to take for my future, resources to help me gain advantages and many other tools to help shape my future and career.
OP kendalyoung 1 / 1  
thanks sir i really preciate it i just need more to say i have a hard time on this topic i guess i have to be creative

Home / Scholarship / 'Langston the best road to take for my future' - scholarship