2. Master of Technology and Innovation. How will the proposed study contribute to your career?

ungthao 1 / -  

technology management and creativity

At present, I am assigned intellectual property management, technology management and creativity. As mentioned above, my agency needs a person with deep knowledge of technology management and innovation, to formulate policies for technology development and technology innovation in the locality. So the knowledge I gained after completing my master's degree in technology and innovation management at the University of New South Wales will help me a lot in my current job:

- I can understand the value of technology, the application of technological innovations in production, so that I can guide businesses in the province to innovate and apply technology to production, helping to increase the agricultural products value.

- The course helps me in analyzing and planning technology policies so that I can build long-term local policies for technology development and innovation.
- In addition, the course will help me expand my knowledge in social and environmental related to technology, which is very important in my province. Because my province is severely affected by climate change, so our people understand the impact of climate change on people's lives. Therefore, the technology using in our province must be environmentally friendly technology.

In short, the course will help me much in developing my current career, giving me an in-depth look at technology management and creativity.
Diahkn93 6 / 9  
haiii @ungthao

- my agency needs a person with deep knowledge of technology management and innovation
as suggestion you can use an expert of

In short, the course will help me much in developing my current career, giving me an in-depth look at technology management and creativity. (last paragraph)

in this sentence will be good if you not give repetitive/paraphrase same with first paragraph and you can try to find other sentence which is can fill your conclusion

but overall your essay is easy to understand and giving spirit to your reader

good luck :)
Ung, consider removing the points where you discuss what you will learn in the course and just keeping the sentences that clearly indicate the contribution of the study to your career. By assuming that the course has already been completed on your end and that you now have the opportunity to apply what you learned, you will be better able to explain the contribution of the course to your career. It would be best if you state what your personal goal is in relation to your career improvement aside from addressing the obvious problems that your country has which can be resolved by having competent professionals in the field working to resolve the issue. The last sentence of your essay is unnecessary because you are merely restating the prompt. That is not required in this essay. A simple and direct answer is all you need to provide in an essay, not outline form.

Home / Scholarship / 2. Master of Technology and Innovation. How will the proposed study contribute to your career?