Media - Why did you choose your proposed course and institution? AUSTRALIAN AWARDS ESSAY

LordLordy 1 / -  
Nice day everyone!! :) Im hoping that someone will review my essay for Australian Award Scholarships, I'm struggling a little bit on the 2000 characters maximum. Thank you, Below is my current essay with 1900 character-ish. :) Enjoy!!!

Choosing Master's in Media at the University of Adelaide isn't merely a personal aspiration; it's a conscientious choice intertwined with academic and career considerations. This decision aligns my educational and professional goals with the university's renowned academic offerings.

The University of Adelaide is known for its commitment to academic excellence, cutting-edge research, and a conducive learning environment. Distinguished faculty members, including Dr. Saira Ali, Dr. Kim Barbour, and Dr. Victoria Fielding, pioneers in media studies, provide a curriculum blending theoretical insights with practical applications, resonating with my vision for hands-on experiences fostering critical thinking.

The Master's program in Media uniquely caters to the 21st-century media landscape. Addressing emerging trends like digital media and interactive storytelling aligns seamlessly with my academic background. The interdisciplinary nature, drawing from communication studies, journalism, and digital media, enriches my knowledge and aligns with my aspirations.

Beyond the curriculum, the University offers benefiting facilities and a commitment to research excellence in media-related domains. This aligns perfectly with my desire to actively contribute to the evolving discourse within the field.

Considering the alternative choice of the Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Australian National University becomes paramount. This aligns with my entrepreneurial background, showcasing adaptability for a comprehensive approach to my career goals.

In conclusion, whether pursuing a Master's in Media at the University of Adelaide or the Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the Australian National University, each decision is a meticulous one rooted in academic prestige, innovative curriculum, and a commitment to global perspectives. This transformative journey extends beyond acquiring a qualification; it's a scholarly contribution to the dynamic realm of media.
academic and career considerations

academic and career considerations

Expand on these discussion points at the very start. These will be the basis of your university choices for the AAS. You may also include your criteria for choosing the universities at this point. It would certainly speed up the discussion based on the 2000 character count and prevent you from having to repeat the information over and over. However, that is not to say that you can clump the discussion of university choices into one presentation. You should still present the unique reasons you opted for each of the 2 university choices you presented. The reasons themselves are not strong. They are weak and generic in explanation. There are no stand out reasons for you, on a personal or academic level, to have come to these choices.

Home / Scholarship / Media - Why did you choose your proposed course and institution? AUSTRALIAN AWARDS ESSAY