Motivation Letter for Stipendium Hungaricum, for Bsc in The Electronics Industry field

mnajib7 1 / 1  
Hi. I need to know if my essay is good enough? kindly check it. Thanks

Motivation Letter for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship

Dear Sir or Madam,

Let me introduce myself. My name is XXX, and I am from XXX. I have completed my 4-years Program in Industrial Electronic Engineering from Public Vocational High School X of XXX in 2019. I studied Industrial Electronic Engineering related subjects such as sensors and actuators, control systems engineering, and robotic systems engineering. I have also immersed myself in various extracurricular activities. Some of them are XX(a literary community) and XX(a science club), contributing valuable experience toward research and scientific writing competition. My inner calling for research and thirst for exploiting new avenues in the field let me awarded in the XX Engineering Fair XX for inventing the air pollution decreation prototype based on reuse, reduce, recycle (3R) material, and became a finalist in a national competition in XX Awards XX as my thesis on smart city trash management. I also hold the Pneumatic System Maintenance Technician with TÜV Rheinland Certified Qualification in 2019. I really passionate about the electronic engineering field, and I am keen to become a researcher and inventor in the future.

The development of the electronic industry is accelerated from time to time at a swift pace, especially after nanotechnology invention which performs tremendous feats. With the advent of nanotechnology, electronic devices become smaller, and the application becomes broader to all aspects of life. The inventions in nanoelectronics such as tiny magnetically-guided microbot for eye surgery, bio-nano generators, 5 nm - 3 nm processor architecture for semiconductor fabrication, and others have had me stupefied and realized how crucial role in nanotechnology as well as nanoelectronics for the future electronic industry development. I also saw nanoelectronics as a promising field in the future, following my ultimate purpose concerning contribute to society and my country for future development. It is also my dream to be part of a team that would pioneer and lead in nanoelectronics. Hence, it becomes my mission to continue my study to the highest degree.

I am fascinated to find the opportunity to spend 7 semesters learning Electrical Engineering at the University of XXX under the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme. It has an Infotechnology specialization that provides nanotechnology and nanoelectronics in its curriculum. As the top university in Hungary with world recognition, high research output, complete lab and facilities, and best professor in its field, the University of XXX is an aptly choice for me to bear my academic and personal growth as an international student.

Furthermore, Stipendium Hungaricum is a great opportunity for me to get in touch with the Hungarian culture and educational environment. As the top country with the highest number of scientific Nobel Prize Winners per capita and numerous scientific inventions, Hungary convinced me that this programme is congenial with my ultimate purpose as a researcher and inventor. I am also considering its financial aid regarding my underprivileged family background. Otherwise, research toward nanoelectronics in my country is still limited, whereas it becomes my motive to study nanoelectronics through Stipendium Hungaricum.

Eventually, I believe that my academic background, experience, and strong motivation in the electronic industry field, fulfill all the criteria for your programme. Thus, it is an honor for me to participate in your programme while achieving my educational and future career goals.

Thank you for your time to consider my application. I will look forward to realizing my opportunities with you.

Best Regards,
XXXXX
There is no motivation present in this letter. A "fascination" is not the same as a motivation. Fascination means an aroused interest while a motivation relates to having a strong reason to act or accomplish something. You wrote about your fascination for nanoelectronics in this essay, but neglected to represent your motivation for your studies based on a professional goal or ambition. Hence, this cannot be considered a motivation letter. However, it will pass as a fascination essay.

I strongly suggest that you do not compress your qualifications into a single opening paragraph. You are not developing your image as a potential candidate based on the rushed discussion presentation. You need to take that a paragraph at a time, within the prompt requirements of the scholarship. You cannot use the Noble Prize winners as the main reason for wanting to study in Hungary. That is actually the most common reason used by students when they apply for the scholarship, so it no longer impresses the reviewer when a student refers to that as a reason. Use a personal, academic, and professional reason for the choice of country and university.
OP mnajib7 1 / 1  
Dear @ Holt

Thanks for your advice. I will post the revised Motivational Letter based on your points.

Home / Scholarship / Motivation Letter for Stipendium Hungaricum, for Bsc in The Electronics Industry field