Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Essay for MSc Business Analytics Australia scholarship - demonstrating the University's values

kainan 2 / 2  
Hello Everyone, Please help me with my draft for the MSc Business Analytics scholarship. Thank you

Topic:

Please describe how you have demonstrated the University's values.

You should provide examples from your previous experiences and achievements
(max 350 words)

Throughout my academic and professional journey, I have consistently demonstrated the values of the University of XXX. These values, including excellence, integrity, making a difference, and working together, have shaped my character and influenced my actions.

One example of how I have embodied these values is through my involvement in a research project during my degree at YYY. As part of a team, we were tasked with developing a model to analyze the economic and people's minds after the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident in 2011. Through extensive research and collaboration, we successfully created a prototype that had the potential to make a significant impact on people's minds and businesses. This experience showcased my commitment to excellence by pushing boundaries and striving for the best possible outcome.

Furthermore, I have always upheld integrity in all aspects of my life. During my time as a student leader in various schools, I consistently acted with honesty and transparency. Whether it was managing finances or resolving conflicts among members, I ensured that fairness prevailed.

Working together has also been at the core of my achievements. In one instance, while working on a research project with my supervisor and team, I devised an unconventional approach that captured people's behavior and significantly increased their motivation. This demonstrated not only my ability to think outside the box but also highlighted how my working style can drive positive change.

Lastly, making a difference has always been important to me. As an international student myself, I understand the value of embracing different perspectives and cultures. Through volunteering at community events that celebrate different workshops promoting inclusivity on campus, I actively contribute to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.

In conclusion, by exemplifying excellence through research projects, upholding integrity as a student leader, showcasing working together in problem-solving situations, and promoting difference within communities, I have consistently demonstrated the values cherished by the University of XXX. I am confident that these experiences will enable me to continue embodying these values as part of your esteemed institution.

Thank you in advance.

Home / Scholarship / Essay for MSc Business Analytics Australia scholarship - demonstrating the University's values