Msc Food Science and Technology Engineering University of Szeged

blackray 1 / -  
Why have I chosen to apply to this programme?
Why did you apply to study in Hungary?
What do I expect to gain from my studies?
Why does my background make me a suitable candidate?
How will the programme help me to achieve my goals?
How does your proposed study relate to a particular development challenge or need at the global, national, and/or local level?
How will you apply your new skills and qualifications when you return home?
What challenges would you expect to encounter while studying in a foreign country, and how could you prepare for these challenges?

You need to post an essay.
The questions you are being asked to respond to all connect to a central theme. Have you really thought long and hard about what studying in Hungary will mean to you? Are you certain that this is the academic avenue you want to purse? How dedicated are you to completing the program? These are the short cut versions of the prompts that were provided. Questions that, if responded to accurately, will help your application because you will have proven that you have considered all of the factors that would make you a suitable candidate. Right now, you just need to write a response, any sort of response, to the questions so that you can at least get started on a draft that, through proper review, revision, and editing, will result in a relevant motivation letter for your application.

Home / Scholarship / Msc Food Science and Technology Engineering University of Szeged