MSc in Tourism management course - Essay for university scholarship.

Devashish 1 / 3  
Hi there, I've applied for MSc in Tourism management course in university of surrey and to get the desired scholarship i have to write an essay about that why this scholarship be awarded to me and how will i utilize the knowledge and experience gained in UK for benefit of the society. So please help me on this by providing suitable points.
You are an agent of facilitation in an age of multiculturalism and a grand shrinking of the planet. As advances in transportation and communication shrink the world, you are called to manage processes and mitigate those inevitable growing pains, the aches and injuries that accompany change.

Tourism management is all about coordinating the mutual benefit of people -- helping people to have experiences, make money, avoid being exploited, and preserve their culture and resources.

You are entering a meaningful field, so you probably have a plan... a mission to describe to them. That is worth a scholarship.
OP Devashish 1 / 3  
Thanks for your response Kevin and yeah i have certain plans regarding my study but is it okay to introduce them in my essay.
Yes, that is what I think is best. When you show that you have a plan, it really proves something. Many students are unable to envision a DETAILED plan, and I think the students who deserve the most opportunity are the ones that do have a clear plan. Students who are driven are inspirational.

:-)
OP Devashish 1 / 3  
Here is my essay for the scholarship,please make sure whether it is right or not, or do i need to add more.

ESSAY PLAGIARIZED. POSTER SUSPENDED.
ershad193 14 / 333 5  
Devashish

Your first two lines are essentially the same. Also, don't you think it's kind of a cliched idea that you want to study in UK because it "is one of the most popular study destinations for education in world ". Tell them something unique, something special that caught your eye. It could be something about the program you intend to study there, or it could be something about the University that you want to join.

Anyway, that is just my opinion.

Good luck!
OP Devashish 1 / 3  
Thanks for your opinion ershad, i understand what you are trying to say but what points you want me to mention in my essay because i've already mentioned about my program in my sop to the university.

Home / Scholarship / MSc in Tourism management course - Essay for university scholarship.