'My own Pharmacy' importance of education to me and how it will help me in the future

kilah1994 1 / -  
This what I have for the first paragraph:
From the second an individual is born into the world to the day he/she dies they are always learning. Education is defined as 'the imparting and acquiring of knowledge through teaching and learning, especially at a school or similar institution' (Bing Dictionary). Education impacts every aspect of life, from the car you drive to astronauts going to the moon to a child's toy. Education left a dent on me when I was in elementary school. In the second grade, I went to visit my mother at her job for the first time. I remember walking up to the Wal-Mart Pharmacy window and reaching up on my tip toes, trying to see her over the counter. I saw her there counting pills with her white coat on and that was the day I realized that I wanted to become a Pharmacist and own my own store. Though this goal is realistic, without the foundation of a strong education, it would be unattainable. Education is important to me because it is the heart of society and it will help me to reach my goal of owning my own Pharmacy.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi, I can help with your paper. I have a few suggestions.

From the second an individual is born into the world to the day he/she dies they are always learning.
Maybe you could say "A person is always learning, from the day they are born and throughout their entire life."

Education impacts Every aspect of life is related to education , from the car you drive, to astronauts goingtraveling to the moon. to a child's toy .

Education left a dent on me when I was in elementary school.
You are stating the obvious here, can you say this in a more effective way?

I saw her there,wearing a white coat and counting pills.with her white coaton andT hat was the day, I realized that I wanted to become a Pharmacist and ownrun my own store.

Home / Scholarship / 'My own Pharmacy' importance of education to me and how it will help me in the future