Provide a maximum of four achieved awards not related to your qualifications

bolarinwa 2 / 2  
Please help me correct my paragraph

The question is :

Provide a maximum of four academic study/training related awards, prizes or publications you have achieved in the course of your studies - Not specific to any particular qualification you hold (max. 250 words)

ACHIEVED AWARDS NOT RELATED TO QUALIFICATIONS

On getting to secondary school, I always finished with second or third position in the class and in my senior year I was made the Head boy of the school, at the time, my dream was to be an agriculturist once I got to university. However, as time has passed my National Examination council, I worked with Zeenate Agrovet Nigeria Limited where I was trained on poultry and feed mill management.

As an undergraduate I won local scholarship award with Lagos state government. The scholarship is given to student of the state based on their academic result, which is renewable every academic session based on their present grade which I enjoyed for four consecutive academic sessions.

Finishing my degree, I went for one year compulsory National Youth Service Corps, during this programme, I got the chance to pursue training in management with Nigeria Institute of Management where I obtained certificate of graduate member and proficiency in management and completed stage 1 and 2 of the programme.
Bolarinwa, you only have 2 accomplishments indicated in this response. The first paragraph, does not qualify as an academic accomplishment nor a training related award. You do not have to present that because it is not relevant to the requirements. There is no need to replace it in the essay either because the 2 remaining paragraphs clearly indicate one academic and one training accomplishment on your part. That already being in the essay, you can consider the essay already complete, since the maximum presentation is 4 and you are presenting 2 related information. You are at the halfway presentation mark. These are the most impressive accomplishments you have and adding anything else might lessen the perceived importance of these accomplishments. However, if you have 2 more relevant academic recognition or training to include, then go ahead and do so. While providing half of the requirements is alright, presenting the maximum number is always best. It all depends upon whether or not you have relevant accomplishments to include in the response.

Home / Scholarship / Provide a maximum of four achieved awards not related to your qualifications