Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Self Introduction For (2019) GKS for ASEAN Countries' Science and Engineering Students

rhezasuryap 1 / -  

To be a researcher and to create something helpful

My Name is Rheza Surya Pinandita, I was born and raised in Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia. I am the second child in a family member of three ( 1 older brother and 1 older siser). I'm currently Majoring Civil engineering in Diponegoro University and working for my final poject "Bremi - Meduri River Polder Design". While I'm studying I have some achievment such as being a finalist at Concrete Compressive Strength Competition 2014 held by Petra University Surabaya and Bride Design Competiiton 2015 Held by Diponegoro University Semarang, and I also got a thrid place at Enviromentall Friendly Concree Compressive Strength Competition 2015 Held by Atma Jaya University Yogyakarta. I have been visited korea before,because I have been invited for attending Confrence of Indonesian Students Association in South Korea for presented my journal paper with topic " HEXACOB BREAKWATER : The Submerged Breakwater as a prototype of coastal protection from abrasion in Demak, Central Java, Indonesia." I like hiking because from hiking I can learn how to lead people, teamwork, struggle, and I can adapt easily in any type of enviroment. I love volunteering also and I have been a volunteer at Purwodadi flood disaster and Mountain Kelud Eruption I can learn a lot about people in volunteering and also helping people give me happiness. I'm pasionate in research because I always got big curiousity about something that I never knew before.

I want to participate in this program because, I want to be a researcher someday because I want to create something that can help people live better than before and from this program I can learn more experience about how to research something.

Home / Scholarship / Self Introduction For (2019) GKS for ASEAN Countries' Science and Engineering Students