Sharing knowledge - Why did you choose your proposed course and institution

Vermount 1 / -  

pursuing postgraduate study in The Australia National University

I am already finished my accounting degree in University Prof Dr Hamka and I wish I could study higher education in Australia by scholarship. The exact of purpose is precise to put my Curriculum Vitae or Resume and make it better. It's quite essential to have international certification from reputable university because it looks better and competed to comprehend the basic of purchasing or procurement.

Sharing knowledge with several my erstwhile officemate, to keep broaden knowledge about purchasing is mandatory for us. Because we must adapt the changing times and the advance of technology from time to time. What is more the advantages to pursue my postgraduate in The Australia National University? To accelerate my career in Procurement field. That's my dream to work in the banking institutions in Jakarta. Practice my English and train my soft skill such as Math or Statistics. Enunciate in English is mandatory to us even I live in Indonesia which is well-known as one of developed countries in Southeast Asia. Globalization has plenty of influenced to expand business in Jakarta. As as a procurement or buyer, I might have presentations to give a brief depict how much percent efficient to save the expenditures. In my career, I made it till over 150 percent from the target was made.

To have a master degree from reputable university such as The Australia National University is automatically will add my value on my Curriculum Vitae because I am experienced in procurement or purchasing over five years and I was graduated for unwell-known university in Jakarta, Indonesia. To become a manager or at least as a procurement supervisor, I must have more credibility certification to prove my skill. I wish I could study my postgraduate on overseas by Australia scholarship.
Go directly to the point when responding to the prompt. Why did you choose your proposed course?

I chose it to improve my curriculum vitae and more importantly, enhance my soft skills in Math...

Then use the next 2 paragraphs to illustrate the response to each reason you provided. That creates a summary of your response reasons and will help the reviewer decide if your application is worth a look or not. The rest of the essay is just part of the expanded written interview. That will be used as the basis of deciding if you meet their applicant requirements or not based on the course choice. So make the course choice connection with your reasons for choosing it highly connected.

Language study, specially of the English language is not an acceptable reason for wanting, wishing, or being determined to study abroad. That is a reason that is disregarded by the reviewers. Remove that reference. Focus on theoretical and practical skills building instead, within the offerings of the university and the course you have chosen.

There are certain aspects of redundancy of the essay that need to be removed so that the response will continously offer new and interesting explanations regarding the course and university choices. Remove these redundancies as well. It is easy to spot these within the essay.

Home / Scholarship / Sharing knowledge - Why did you choose your proposed course and institution