Study plan for applying Master's program in Logistics and Management.

fangcao 1 / 1  
STUDY PLAN

I. Personal introduction

My full name is ... and I graduated with an outstanding degree in Specialty of ..., ... with the GPA of .... During my university study, I achieved many certificates of merit as well as encouraging scholarships of the University. I received the title of outstanding student of the faculty during the 3 academic years of 2016, 2017, 2018 and I was one of the 4 students who had the best academic performance and received the certificates of merit for title of university-level outstanding student from the Rector.

In addition to studying in the lecture hall, I had the opportunities to participate in volunteer activities organized by the faculty and University such as entrance exam support campaign, blood donation club, etc., which helped me to improve soft skills and develop potential skills in leadership, organization, management, persuasion, teamwork and gain much more valuable life experiences.

Why do I choose to study at NCTU?
Based on my accumulated knowledge of maritime, shipping, regulations and procedures related to the transport of goods by sea during my university study, I desire to learn more about Logistics and transportation in general, about how modes of transport combine to form a system, about how to plan and manage transportation plans, and combine modes of transport, etc.

There aren't too many universities that specialize in this field and fortunately, the NCTU offers scholarships in the same field that I really want to pursue. Moreover, the NCTU is also one of the top universities in Taiwan, which has very good facilities, devoted teachers and very good quality of education. Therefore, I do believe that your university will help me expand my knowledge and practical experience so that I can gain more success in the future.

Moreover, Taiwan is also my favorite destination. In addition to providing a world-class quality education system at a reasonable cost, the language and culture of your country is the factor that interests me and makes me desire to learn more. This motivated me to plan my study here.

One at a time.
I am not sure if there was a specific prompt that you had to respond to for this topic but, this is not a normal study plan presentation. Why are you introducing yourself and explaining why you chose the university in the study plan? It appears that there are missing instructions for this essay. Either that or, you used the wrong title for your presentation. A study plan normally shows one of two things:

- How do you plan to spend your time as a student at the university during non-school hours
- What type of master thesis you plan to complete and what possible research will be involved in the process. This would be presented in thesis proposal form.

What you presented above, in the first presentation does not represent a study plan. It represents a personal statement. So, based on the two choices I offer you here, you should find yourself choosing which of the two are more applicable to the prompt requirement. Then write a complete essay based on that choice, which we can review here once you have completed the paper. As of now, I cannot review a non-existent study plan.
OP fangcao 1 / 1  
New topic = new thread.

Home / Scholarship / Study plan for applying Master's program in Logistics and Management.