Study Plan for review - it should include tile, content, method, key problem and time schedule.

Deepamar 2 / 7 1  
Please review the Plan of study written, according to me supervisor it should include tile, content, method, key problem, time schedule. If you think it is off the course please comment. I need it as soon as possible.

My dissertation asserts that using the cementatious materials like Metakaolin and Silica Fume increase the durability as well as have impact on the hardened properties of concrete, but with certain percentages in Self Compacting Concrete. I am keen in finding those perfect mix proportions which not only provide us the best concrete but a sustainable one. Now looking into the future I cannot see anything particular about the Construction industry as we are running short on the raw materials which we started to exploit decades ago for our personal and industrial use. Turning materials into something beneficial not only the aim of human but to form something new which benefits the society at a larger scale. But now with daily reduction in raw material for the construction industry always intrigue me to think more deeply to look for the key aspects to keep this world running.

After my dissertation in Post Graduate on the examining the durability properties of Self Compacting Concrete, forced me to study more about the microstructural behavior of concrete. But again, it's the concrete made with fresh aggregates. Concrete has attained the status of one of the most versatile construction material used all over the world these days. Construction materials are increasingly judged by their ecological characteristics. Each one of these concrete primary constituents, to a different extent, has an environmental impact and gives rise to different sustainability issues. These waste materials need a large place to dump and hence the disposal of wastes has become a severe social and environmental problem. On the other hand, scarcity of natural resources like river sand is another major problem which results in increasing the depth of river bed resulting in drafts and also changes in climatic conditions. Hence, it becomes necessary to protect and preserve the natural resources. The possibility of recycling demolition wastes in the construction industry is thus of increasing importance.

As per my plan for the doctorate I intended to work on the long term properties of the hardened concrete made with Recycled Aggregate Concrete including the fatigue behavior. Current procedures give us the empirical formulas to assess the overall fatigue behavior of concrete. But there is no method to check the performance of Recycled Aggregate Concrete apart from those empirical formulas. I would like to develop some mathematical model to assess their performance in fresh as well as the hardened state, which will help us to formulate the stress-strain relationship in the RAC. Moreover we can develop a procedure to check the amount of recycled aggregate with fresh aggregate using some standard workability test if we are successful in forming the Concrete with recycled and fresh aggregates. Moreover these standard workability tests can be modified just to assess the RAC based on the density of concrete.

I intend to work this out with in the due course of 3 years, whose breakup of possible time allotment can be formulated over the time in discussion with the supervisor. And I am fully determined to reach my unchangeable goal by my best effort and courage.
fidelissari 2 / 2  
I love your idea on writing this study plan. Please pay attention on the punctuation after the conjunction. e.g. Moreover, ....
Amar, let me share my thoughts on your essay.

- My dissertation asserts that using the cementatious( whbat exactly do you mean by "cementatious" because it's not even in the dictionary ) - materials like Metakaolin and Silica Fume will increase the durability

- as well as have an impact on the hardened
- I am keen in finding thosethis perfect mix
- proportions which will not only provide
- NowL ooking into the future
- Turning materials into something beneficial does not only the aim ofhelp human
- but to form something new whichwill benefits the society at a larger scale.
- But nowHowever, with the daily reduction

- After my dissertation in Post Graduate on the examining theand examination on durability properties
- more about the micro structural (micro structural - is two words ) behavior of concrete.
- But again, it's( refrain from using the word "but" ) the concrete made with fresh aggregates.

- As per my plan for theFor my doctorate I intended to work on the long
- formulated over the time in discussion with the supervisor. And, I am fully determined
- to reach my unchangeable goal byand perform at my best effort and couragestrong will .

Amar, as you can see there's quiet a lot of corrections to be done in your essay, I made straight forward corrections so you can see the difference.

I hope this remarks helped.
OP Deepamar 2 / 7 1  
Hey thanks for the valuable comment. Every thing is perfect.

Just one thing is that the Cementatious is a technical term used in civil engineering means the materials that posses properties similar to cement or materials can be added in replacement to cement.
Amardeep, after careful research on this word, as I can't get it to myself that I don't know what the word is, it's like feeling hopeless.

Anyway, so now I know why I can't even find it in the dictionary, because it's misspelled, it suppose to be " cementitious" as

suppose to what you wrote " cementatious". You see, learning is in more ways than one.

Now, you learn as well that, in writing, there's a lot of things to consider and spelling is no exemption, it's a matter of sending your message across and not just the message but the message you want to send across.

For future, reference, be very careful on your spelling and you can always turn on that spell checker, to help you with your writing.

I hope to see more of your writing pieces here on EF and I hope I was able to help.
anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
My dissertation asserts thatARE using the cementatious materials likeTHAT Metakaolin and Silica

I am keen inON finding those perfect mix proportions ...

Now looking intoTO the future I AM PREDICTED THAT cannot see anything particular about the Construction industry as we are running short on ...

WHILE Turning materials into something beneficial not only the aim of human COMMAbut toIT form S something new which benefits TO the society at a larger scale. But now withNOWADAY , daily reduction in raw material ...

Home / Scholarship / Study Plan for review - it should include tile, content, method, key problem and time schedule.