"Winner is dreamer" - Describe, in less than 300 words, the values and beliefs you hold strongly to

almst 1 / -  
i wish someone would check my grammar in my essay as soon as possible. thank you:)

PROMPT: Describe, in less than 300 words, the values and beliefs you hold strongly to. Please provide examples of how you have demonstrated these in your actions.

I am a student on SMAN3SMG. SMAN3SMG is the one of best school on thus country. Many teenager want to apply on my school. And i can be the one of lucky girl at this time. But the truth i'm not. I did many way to apply SMAN3SMG. Before i just a countrified girl. My junior high school is near of my house and isn't too much favorite. I get information of SMAN 3 SMG from my sister. She is one of student there. Im joining many course. Although the place of course so far and i don't know what the transportation i wanna take, i always try to be on time. Before i study in SMAN 3 SMG, i just a dreamer. Just a dream that i have catch and effort now. I always dream can do something for worth the world. I'm a optimist person and I'm idealist too, sometimes i force my self to get what i want. If i'm fail, I'm never give up. I think that its whip me to try again and push my limit, for the example when i join cheerleading(GGCTHUNDERS), i frequently fell down and many people despise our team that we wont win because of me, but i also believe with my skill. I can contribute achivevement for my school. I'm a honest person but i'm so stubborn, but since i join scientific discussion forum team(FDI) i open minded about another opinion and learn about public speaking. When i was childern, my parents always teach me to say thankfull and say sorry. My parents also say that winner is dreamer. Since in mid senior high school, i dream i can school in NTU. I believe and will prove that i can explore my self although in foreign country.
Young response top the essay is incorrect. Being a dreamer is not a personal value, it is a character trait. A value is something in your life that defines the kind of person and life that you lead. After analyzing your essay, I feel that the value you should be discussing here is the value of a good education. This can be supported by your desire to get going grades and attend what you believe to be the best school for you. The word count does not matter right now. Just write what you feel and we will edit it down to the max count while adhering to the prompt after ;-)

Home / Scholarship / "Winner is dreamer" - Describe, in less than 300 words, the values and beliefs you hold strongly to