Although my main passion is engineering, I also have a strong affinity for history

azrahman 1 / 2  
Prompt: We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (100 words or fewer)

Answer: Although my main passion is engineering, I also have a strong affinity for history which I think was somehow genetically passed down from my dad who is also a history nut. When I was younger I loved medieval history because of the heroic knights and their fanciful battles and quests. As I got older I branched out and now I am reading autobiographies and heavy textbooks. Now I love to talk and debate about history with my dad at the dinner table because he shows me how a different perspective can change the interpretation of opinions and even facts.

Do you have any advice or criticism?
Thanks in advanced!!! :)
esarcosmos 4 / 10  
yup I do now lets see you should not say it that way take it in a bit positive way. You have to show what you do for fun of it.Don't just tell I do this. Be little more detailed and do give some anecdotes.

Hope its helpful

for any query do contact
chauhanbhimesh23@gmail.com

So you are applying for MIT ... me too .... can you tell me your EC's .... asked casually don't take it otherwise.... how much did you get on SAT'S .

Hope to hear from you on my Id and .

Gud luck

Home / Undergraduate / Although my main passion is engineering, I also have a strong affinity for history