'answers for why taking computer science'; my curiosity in technology

ykarlina 1 / 1  
Help me edit to make it sounds better. and also the grammar. thanks.

In this modern era, it seems that it is impossible to someone for not knowing and developing their knowledge about internet or technology. In this case, that someone is also my self. Growing in this century has caused me curiousity about internet, gaming, application, and even the developing of mobile technologies. At that high curiousity level, I notice that those things are all related to a knowledge called programming. So I decided to dig in about programming, what it is, how can I know more about it, and how can I master it. Those questions are being asked before I knew that programming is a major subject in computer science. Not even a single doubt for not taking this computer science course when I revealed this. So I decided to apply at computer science department in Bogor Agricultural University. The great thing is, an unexpected happiness that I got accepted. A way to accomplish my hope for fulfilling my dreams to never ever stop developing my curiosity in technology, this is my chance to become the person I want to be in future, this is why I take computer science.
ace 5 / 66 5  
The first sentence is awkward.

'has caused me curious' is better.

Also, it's a little to emotional - if you want to study computer science you should show you can think logically and use your mind rather than emotion.
OP ykarlina 1 / 1  
well i also think that is a little too emotional. so i make a new one.
how about this one? is this also feels a little too emotional? or weird?

Algorithms, such a nonsense word I do not even know what it is before I learn computer science. Through the past two years I had learn about algorithms, I have seen so much benefits in it. To learn about programming, making application, developing a system, working on a database, and others with programming language I had currently learn such as C++, JAVA, SQL and friends. Those are already implemented in everywhere you see and use on computer, web, database, e-commerce, and others.

Example of that which you almost use everyday, such as electronic card, ATM, e-mail, your phone you are using, train transportation system, 'googling', weather prediction, GPS, facebook, twitter, and others are all created by developing a program which is created by the developer. Based on how important of the needed of the implementation of computer science, I guess this course would really benefits me in my future. This thought was the one who brought me to pick computer science for my lecture. I have been taking it seriously and I am sure that my choice two years ago to pick computer science for my lesson is never wrong.
Zabihullah - / 1  
Zab's personal statement; Need help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to strongly state that I have a keen interest to study for my MSc in computer science at the ( Uni name).

Home / Undergraduate / 'answers for why taking computer science'; my curiosity in technology