APPAREL INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER

APPAREL ENGR 1 / -  
I AM AN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER IN THE APPAREL MANUFACTURING SECTOR FOR THE PAST ONE DECADE.I HAVE UNDERGONE VARIOUS PRACTICES AND APPLICATIONS OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING IN THE APPAREL MANUFACTURING FIELD . AS AN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER , I HAVE START PRACTICING FROM BASIC WORK STUDY TO LEAN MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS IN MY CAREER. OF COURSE I AM LEAN -YELLOW BELT SANSUI. WE HAVE APPLIED & REAL TIME PRACTICES OF TPS 4 RULES, 7 TYPES OF WASTE CONTROL,KAIZEN ,KANBAN,POKA YOKE , HEIJUNKA,5'S ETC.,

WHY MOST OF APPAREL MANUFACTURERS ARE STILL THINKING TO START SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO THEIR MANUFACTURING SET UP ?

WHEN AN ENGINEER IS HAVING EXPERIENCE IN APPAREL SECTOR .WHY OTHER MANUFACTURING SECTOR IS NOT RECOGNIZED ? TO HIRE THEM.

REGARDS,
ELANGOVAN.R
linmark 2 / 328 7  
Are you planning to apply to work in a different sector? Which one? Specifically, what other manufacturers are reluctant to hire apparel industrial engineers? Is this what you mean by "recognized?"

This could be attributed to industrial production downturn due to the ongoing global recession. Very few industries are hiring, more reducing their work force and cutting costs. Unless you are in an emerging and growing economy (China, Brazil, India, Russia?)
AS AN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER , I HAVE START PRACTICING FROM BASIC WORK STUDY TO LEAN MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS IN MY CAREER.--- I think it is supposed to be written like this:

As an industrial engineer, I have started practicing basic skills during work study, and I have learned manufacturing systems.

I am not sure if that is what you meant to write, or if I interpreted it wrong.

Here is another correction:
WHEN AN ENGINEER IS HAS EXPERIENCE IN THE APPAREL SECTOR, WHY IS THIS EXPERIENCE NOT RECOGNIZED IN OTHER MANUFACTURING SECTORS? WHEN APPLICANTS HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE APPAREL SECTOR, IT IS WISE TO HIRE THEM.

But don't write in all capital letters! :-)

Is this for a personal statement?

Home / Undergraduate / APPAREL INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER