Brown- theater on and off stage

sparkle225 2 / 1  
The applause grew louder and louder as my little actors took their bows. Only an hour before, I was attempting to disarm little boys fighting with prop swords, make the stage lights go on, repair costumes and maintain control so my autistic actor would remain calm. For the past three springs, I, as "Auntie Sam," have created my own "paintings" with the colors of costumes and lights, and the emotion conveyed by the actors' animation. I am proud of my success in turning a group of shy, insecure children into confident individuals, both on and off stage. At each curtain call, I beam with pride at my living art, hoping that these young actors will continue my legacy.

Please polish up!
daniel44992 13 / 29  
It is hard to judge because I don't know the prompt but I'm going to assume it has something to do with drama. It started really strong but the "auntie Sam" part confused me. After that I was kind of lost as to what you were doing. I get "making a painting" on stage makes it sound all artistic but it may be a little too confusing.

Hope this helps!

Home / Undergraduate / Brown- theater on and off stage