'Building confindence' - How to become a good roommate

Nisha loyal 1 / -  
When living far away from home. We always look forward to having a good roomate to live together. However, to find a good roomate compatable with your personal characters is not easy. In my point of view, there are some necessary qualifications to be an ideal roomate.

The first obvious qualification to become a good roomate is reliability . Of course , Reliability is an important quality we should have to make other count on you .We always look forward to getting someone who listen to you willing to share your personal feeling or thought. You therefore should show your kind- heartedness and empathy truly to make your partner feel securing . Also, it is not a good to tell lies with your partner. Instead of telling lies,You can build a strong belief in your roomate by keeping promise and dont break faith. Besides , Honesty is also important. Your partner will completely believe in you if you stay with faithfulness. Building a certain confindence with a person is not easy But if you are a honest person , It 's enough to make others count on you .

Another important qualification is to take care of your roomate regularly . SurelyYou will feel happy when being received the caring from others. Especially from your beloved persons, You and your roomate will be more and more near and dear if both of you always take care of each other. Don't be annoying when spending time to care for your partner, Certainly It not only bring to you happiness and ease , make your roomate feel satisfying and beloved as well. There is nothing wonderful than after a hard studying day at school you have a good partner to share and release your stress . Coming back home with feeling exhausted and hungry, a good roomate will help release tension and pressure. For example, you feed tired when your homework is piling up need to be finished fully as well as the stress of reviewing lessons for an important test next week. At that time , Nothing is better than careness thoroughly of your roomate. Simply , A cup of coffee or a delicious dish will help you have more power and energy to deal with any problem.
linmark 2 / 328 7  
Is the prompt how to be a good roommate?
If so, OK - you list reliability and caring. Are you delivering that - and besides a cup of coffee or a delicious dish (which you don't say you will provide) what else will you do and what do you expect? I am just trying to make you express yourself more personally as well as action-specifically. BTW - building confidence is not covered except for reliability - do you mean to be predictable? What if you are predictable in ways your roommate does not appreciate or need?

Home / Undergraduate / 'Building confindence' - How to become a good roommate