Carleton community/ Rich education/ Access to professors; WHY CARLETON?

spongiee 1 / 1  
Carleton College offers me the opportunity of attaining a rich education invested with varied liberal arts classes, conversations with easily accessible professors and research with fellow curious peers. Furthermore, the Carleton community strikes me as an accepting community. This is important to me as an international student, I need a community that will appreciate the new cultures I will have to share, and that will also expose me to a range of American cultures.
Didgeridoo - / 306 191  
How many colleges have rich educations? Liberal arts classes with professors and peers? Communities? How many American colleges can expose you to a range of American cultures? It's a well-written essay, but you want to show the people reading it how much you've thought about this school and how much you love it.

Pick one or two things specifically about the college and elaborate on them, and explain why they are important to you. Does Carleton have a club of students of your ethnic background? A specific class that you haven't seen anywhere else? Why do you want to go to Minnesota instead of Texas or New York City?
OP spongiee 1 / 1  
Indeed, I should be more specific. I was very broad. Thank you for that input, I will work on it.

Home / Undergraduate / Carleton community/ Rich education/ Access to professors; WHY CARLETON?