There is no challenges so difficult, no goals so impossible; Clep college

Neupane3 1 / 3  
There is no challenges so difficult, no goals so impossible, as the ones we set for ourselves.

The goals are the most important part of the person's life. Each and every people have their own personal goals. Setting and achieving the goals are not the easy task for the people. Difficulty of goals always depends upon what types of goals we set for ourselves. I totally agree with this statement for following three reasons.

To begin with, generally, people are very ambitious towards their goals. They set higher level of goals than others. The people do have a habit to set goals very precious and ambitious, which actually leads failure at the end. For example, when I was in high school, I wanted to be a doctor, but now I am an accountant due to my current interest and poor family conditions. I later realize that I should be able to first identify the interest and family conditions before setting the goals. In addition, if we set our goals more intelligently which not only leads to the success it also helps to achieve that goals effectively and efficiently.

Furthermore, the goals always are not easy to achieve. The goals, which will be not easy to achieve effectively and efficiently because of the lots of intrinsic and extrinsic factors. In the current American politics, republicans are not getting so much support from the public for the election 2016 due the various scandal created by the republican candidate. In American context, republicans actually set their goals to get the success in 2016 election, however, they are facing serious problem which definitely block their path of the success of election. They are facing Sandy Hook fund problem and deceiving Mayor and others, which will be harmful for the leader and looks dirty game in politics. In this way, we should be able to face the challenges when we are way of success. This is not easy to achieve the goals. We shouldn't even think, goals are not easy.

Last but not the least, the more research will need before setting the goal. If we do many research about our future goals it will be very easy to achieve nicely. Sometimes, people are getting hurry to set and get the goals without thinking and researching anything about the particular subject. For instance, in the case of World's Buggiest Road in New Jersey 'Georgia Washington Bridge lane closure' in September 2012, the bridge which connect New jersey and New York. The lane closure's plan was to deceive to the particular mayor but it was actually not successful. Although, the lane closure effect actually gone to the public not o the mayor. Similarly, the lane closures were not aware about the results at that time but at the end that hampered a lot of Americans who are not associated with their plans. Likewise, if they should be able to think about the people suffers, if they ever research about the long term results, people will not be victims.

In conclusion, the setting and getting successful towards goals always needs intensive research and passion to the people. Without passion, achieving the goals effectively and efficiently will not be possible. Moreover, if people forget to analyze the long term result the goals, which will be failure in the future. Therefore, every people do need to think and rethink before setting their future goals.
It's good if we have an idea about your prompt so that we can check whether your answer is aligned with that. Include your prompt with the essay!

The goals are the most important part of thea person's life.

Each and every people have their own personal goals.

All people / Each person / Every person / Each and every person

I totally agree with this statement for following three reasons.

You talk about a statement which you have not introduced to the reader. By any chance, is this essay written for practicing for TOEFL or IELTS?
OP Neupane3 1 / 3  
Actually this is for Clep college composition exam . This is the questions.
There is no challenges so difficult , no goals so impossible, as the ones we set for ourselves. Write an essay in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement above. Support your discussion with specific reasons and examples from your reading, experience or observations. Thanks.
OP Neupane3 1 / 3  
CLEP Essay, Please welcome for any comments.
Question - Introduction
A copyright gives the author of a creative work(like a book, film, painting or audio recording) exclusive rights to it: only the holder of a work's copyright has the legal right to copy, publish or profit opportunity to benefit from their creative work. However, many people agree that the free exchange of ideas is good for society because if fosters creativity and innovation. They argue that therefore in many instances there should be no copyright restrictions.

Assignment
Read the given two sources carefully. Then write an essay in which you develop a position on whether copyright restrictions benefit or harm society. Be sure incorporate and cite both of the accompanying sources as you develop your position.

Answer-
Each and every person has the right to own their property, such as house, car, land and many others. Likewise, every artist should have right to own their intellectual property such as, book, film, painting and audio. Therefore, copyright restrictions not only beneficial to the artist it is also positive contribution for the society.

Richard Epstein expressed his opinion in his article "The Creators Own Ideas", "Copyright fosters huge positive contributions to culture, in the form of novels, movies, manuals, music and other works". Fostering the huge contribution to the society is only possible, when producers of intellectual property are protected. Epstein further states that, "some creators are motivated solely by the desire to create and would be happy to distribute their work under simple terms requiring attribution only". Therefore, as Epstein says that, there are strong economic imperative that driven modern societies to legislate some form of copyright protection". The creation of novel, music and others valuable art is not possible with our spending lots of time and great effort and always expect the good income from that. As Epstein indication about safeguarding copyright laws, creator always worried about the security of the art, so it should always be protected form the related institution.

However, Lessig argues in his book "The Future of idea" argues that, I shouldn't need the permission of the Einstein estates before I test this theory against newly discovered data". He said, many resources should be free. However, this is not the good idea for the artist as well as the society, it will might cause the negative impact the country economy in terms of money. I also disagree with the Lessig's statements that, these resources and other gain value by being kept free rather than controlled". Only keeping these work in controlled rather than free will benefit our modern society. Lessig further indicates that, " no modern phenomenon better demonstrates the importance of free resources to innovation is to occur, and that more control will yield more innovation, the Internet is the simplest and most direct reply". Of course, internet plays vital role to the modern society. But, now a days it is not possible to depend upon only on the internet, we cannot find all valuable art in the internet. Even we cannot find good rating full movie to watch from the internet. This is not possible.

In conclusion, artist should have the right to own their intellectual property, which will be good justice and respect to their creator's intelligence as well as the great contribution to the society.

Home / Undergraduate / There is no challenges so difficult, no goals so impossible; Clep college