Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Class volunteer leaders' - Essay-elaborate one of your activities

hallelujah 5 / 3  
The Common Application Short Answer
elaborate one of your activities(extracurricular, personal experience, or work experience)(150words or fewer)

plz help to view my essay. Thanks a lot:)

Looking around my audience, I saw assorted bemused expressions on their faces. During the first meeting with our class volunteer leaders, I found them actually knew nothing about their work, so my job was to instill the essence of volunteering into their minds in a short time. Yet I did not follow my senior leaders who hardly ever sloughed off paper introductions and slide shows. I told a story, briefly, about a freshman's first time to a children's welfare home. Like a travel note, the young guy's experience was unfolded piecemeal, with the change of his opinion that disclosed the truth of volunteering: From lost to cognition, from cognition to comprehension, and from comprehension to enjoyment, one gradually finds his way to success and one has to experience the world by himself. Then they started to think and discuss about their experiences and got what they sought for.(word account 148)

Home / Undergraduate / 'Class volunteer leaders' - Essay-elaborate one of your activities