Coming from a family with Computing background; My Writing Supplement of Georgia Tech

pavel 1 / -  
Why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech and what do you hope to contribute to our community? (150 word limit)

I was born in a family whose parents are both majoring in Computer Science, which has motivated my interest in anything related to computers. GaTech is an institute which is renowned in Engineering highly in the world providing me with the opportunity of employing my passion of computer into a more practical and worthy field like the graduators have accomplished. Through knowing more about GaTech, I would receive most excellent education from either the specialized professors in class or achieve extracurricular practical projects with the same outstanding schoolmates. Besides, my capacity of contacting different majors as well as cultural backgrounds would accelerate my development and mastering all the essential knowledge and skills to contribute the rapid progress in professional fields and reformation of the institute.

Any recommendation would be appreciated!!!
I was born in a family whose parents are both majoring in Computer Science, which has motivated my interest in anything related to computers.

Having got both parents majored in Computer Science, I feel I have inherited my love for computers.

GaTech is an institute which is renowned in Engineering highly in the world providing me with the opportunity of employing my passion of computer into a more practical and worthy field like the graduators have accomplished.

Ga Tech being a renowned Engineering college, I am confident that it is the best fit for me to accomplish my academic goals.
Before this sentence, tell what you want to achieve (your goals) and how Ga Tech can help you achieving them.
admission2012 - / 477 90  
Hello,

Submitting an essay like this will certainly get you rejected if your grades/SAT scores are not well above the average for this school. GA Tech knows that it is a top engineering school. You do not have to use precious space here telling them this. What they want to get a sense of if that you understand what the school has to offer you. Why study computers at GA tech and not Harvard? What does GA tech have that really makes it your destination school? Once you flush this out, this essay will be much stronger. -Admissions Advice Online

Home / Undergraduate / Coming from a family with Computing background; My Writing Supplement of Georgia Tech