Computer networking ; Personal Statement - Brunei

aboham 1 / -  
In an essay of up to 200 words, describe your plan of study and/ or research you propose to pursue and relate this to your future career plan.

In the future, I would like to become a computer networking professional. Computer networking seems like the perfect match for me because since I was in technical college I enjoyed learning computer networking concepts. Also, my own networking lecturer at Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology has played an important role in my technical course in computer engineering till I completed in July, 2013.

Due to my good understanding in science subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics and the English language, I passed the National Secondary School Examinations and selected to join Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology in November, 2010, where I studied technical course computer engineering.

In making my dreams to come true, in September, 2012 I joined the Professional course in Cisco Certified Network Associate, and I attended the course training for sixteen weeks at Dar Salaam Institute of Technology, and awarded a certificate. I believe I got a good foundation to further my education in computer networking.

Computer networking is a very honorable profession, since it seeks to help the world to be connected. Studying computer networking in your university in Brunei will give me an opportunity to contribute in this technological development, especially in my home country. Also, I will gain knowledge in Brunei culture.
ddeegiizaya 2 / 3  
Hello,

All these things you did in the past are impressive! :)
However, I think you should read the prompt carefully. It wants you to describe your study plan or research your propose to pursue.
Also, your future plan could only be shown from your last little paragraph.

Good Luck! :)

Home / Undergraduate / Computer networking ; Personal Statement - Brunei