Cool Running ; Columbia sup

EmeeShie7 2 / 3  
In the book Cool Running , I observed that each person has a personal calling (something we desire much) and as we pursue that calling, we will come across the good and bad forces. Yet, in all these, if our tenacity overcomes our fears, we will be able to attain our purpose in life. As Santiago, the main character in the book, set out to find his personal legend, he had to work in a crystal shop for a year and nearly spent the rest of his life in the oasis (far from the pyramids where his treasure was). Yet in all these, he did not give up and consequently, the universe conspired with him to enable him find his treasure. It is the same with the human world. There would always be those who will encourage you and those who will try very hard to discourage you. Yet when we decide to remain focused we are always able to accomplish your goals.
katev 18 / 120 24  
You have a good point and connection to real life, but I'm not sure what the prompt is, so I don't know if you're answering it. Depending on the prompt, you might not be telling the reader enough about the book.

Home / Undergraduate / Cool Running ; Columbia sup