Why I deem Reed a strong match for me?

owuraku 1 / -  
Several factors have shaped my rationale as to why I deem Reed a strong match for me. From what I have learned from a

current Reed student, Reed provides its students with a great learning environmnent, ensuring that every student exceeds in

their chosen field of study. I consider this one of Reed's exceptional qualities. I also greatly appreciate the fact that

Reed, with its academic strength and research opportunities, not only enriches its students' learning experience, but also

gears them towards contributing to global concerns. With its tradition of being a liberal arts college, Reed will offer me

a well-rounded education and enable me to expand my thought process.Furthermore Reed's committment to diversity on campus

will help me appreciate and better understand people's way of life.Lastly, I view the undergraduate period of a student's

life as a time of discovery. I have come to appreciate Reed's leniency in allowing its students to explore their options

and future plans before declaring a major. These reasons prove to me that Emory is indeed a great choice for me. feel free to criticize!! thanks
From what I have learned from a current Reed student, Reed provides its students with a great learning environment , ensuring that every student exceeds in their chosen field of study.

I also greatly appreciate the fact that Reed, with its academic strengths and research opportunities, not only enriches its students' learning experience, but also gears them towards contributing to the research and solving of global concerns.

With its tradition of being a liberal arts college, Reed will offer me a well-rounded education and enable me to expand my thought process. F urthermore Reed's commitment to diversity on campus will help me to appreciate and better understand other people's way of life.---Don't forget to always leave a space between sentences.

These reasons prove to me that Emory ---You wrote 'Reed' all the other times, so should stick to it. ---is indeed a great choice for me.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Why I deem Reed a strong match for me?