'Friend's T-shirt' - How did you find out about Brown?

br2pi5 10 / 70  
What do you think about this? Please be honest! If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Prompt: How did you find out about Brown? For example, from a person, publication, campus visit, etc.? (300 characters, currently at 300 or 301 depending on which word)

It was my friend's Brown T-shirt what first caught my attention. Similarly, wishing to one day become a physician, I was hooked/drawn by the strength and close relation of Brown's Biology Department with the Alpert Medical School, the vast undergraduate research opportunities and range of courses offered.
HarvardAccept - / 57 24  
I am a bit confused. Which answer do you want to use?
The one you gave me on the other essay or this one?
OP br2pi5 10 / 70  
Which answer do you want to use?

I believe the one about the happiest students is better and will be the one I will be using. What do you think?
HarvardAccept - / 57 24  
I am embarrassed to say I Googled "Colleges with the happiest students," and the same name kept popping up on every list: Brown University. I read further and became drawn to its Biology Department as well as the vast amount of research opportunities that it offers undergraduate students.
OP br2pi5 10 / 70  
...

What do you think of it? I don't have that many characters (300) but I wanted it to be interesting and at least decent. Your opinion?
HarvardAccept - / 57 24  

I think it's good. I edited it.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Friend's T-shirt' - How did you find out about Brown?