Frontiers of Flight Museum + math, science - USC short answer questions

az2845 4 / 3  
Do these answer the questions properly? Is there any way I could improve the answers?
Are there any grammar or structural errors?
I would appreciate any feedback!
Thank you!!

Tell us about an activity that is important to you, and why.
My time spent volunteering at the Frontiers of Flight Museum this past summer was a very meaningful and enlightening experience. I have since developed a profound appreciation for aviation, from space flight to hot air balloons. I first spent the majority of my volunteering time shadowing the more experienced tour guides to learn as much as possible. Many of these volunteers were veterans who themselves were pilots during World War II. We would sit together in the break room on slow days, five or six of us, and I heard many stories of their past experiences, from war stories to college to past careers, and life in general. I also spent a lot of my time reading the literature displayed on exhibits all over the museum. Every week I helped clean and polish air crafts, such as the Lear Jet, and restored airplane engines and parts on display. The model shop was a favorite of mine, as I learned to build delicate model planes that tested my patience.

Describe your academic interests and how you plan to pursue them at USC.
I am passionate about math, science, research and discovery; as well as comparative religion and religious studies. I'm always curious about how things operate and how they could become better. Through my years at the Science and Engineering Magnet I have developed an interest in Engineering and I plan to diligently pursue this at USC. I also plan on participation in research that would satisfy my passion and curiosity. I am confident the means and resources to fulfill my goals and interests lie at USC.
OP az2845 4 / 3  
Help please-------I have to turn this in today...
Only one error to correct:

I am passionate about math, science, research and discovery, and I also enjoy comparative religion and religious studies.

I think you answered well!!
OP az2845 4 / 3  
thankss

Home / Undergraduate / Frontiers of Flight Museum + math, science - USC short answer questions