"The Health Science program" - short answer Bradley University application questions

Jen_rhymesw_Ten 4 / 11  
Bradley University short questions:
1. A brief statement highlighting how you became interested in Bradley University and your proposed area of study.

*Choosing the perfect college is an extremely imperative and somewhat tiresome task. However, in my case the task of selecting a suiting college for me was not a difficult. Reasons being my sights were been set on Bradley University in advanced. Bradley University will allow me to work with students just like myself; intelligent, bright, goal driven, and diverse. The Health Science program was what seized my attention immediately. Not only will Bradley allow me to advance in my career choice, but it will allow me to achieve my Doctorates in Physical Therapy at an accelerated pace.
For reasons I don't know how to explain, "an extremely imperative" does not work.

Reasons being m My sights were been set on ...---I think it probably is never good to use 'reason being' in an essay. It is unnecessarily confusing and colloquial/cliche... Just boldly say what you mean: My sights were set on....---the reader will know that is the reason.

Bradley University in advanced advance.

Bradley University will allow me to work with students just like myself; intelligent, bright, goal driven, and diverse. This is vague. Replace it with a sentence about a specific short term goal. ;-)

Home / Undergraduate / "The Health Science program" - short answer Bradley University application questions