Gettysburg Supplement essay?

nikesh09 1 / -  
Can anyone help me with this topic???

Gettysburg College students are engaged learners and 'make a difference' both on and off campus through their academic and extracurricular activities. Describe a situation in which you have made a difference in your school or community and what you learned from that experience.
You must be able to remember a situation in which you set a good example that someone followed, or stuck up for the "underdog" perhaps? Maybe you delivered newspapers and were especially nice to the elderly people on your route?

Were you involved in any clubs or activities that helped people, like boy scouts?
I say, feel free to embellish!

:)
logitech 3 / 9  
It does not need to be a glorious story. If it is important for you and you think it helped other, anything can be a subject for this essay. Did you help any organizations in the college ?
It would help if you posted some examples you were thinking of considering using. Then maybe we could help you decide which one to use, or how you could make some of your ideas sound more impressive than they maybe do at the moment. But to help you with this sort of topic without more information to work with is difficult, because we don't know, offhand, how you have made a difference in your school or community.

Home / Undergraduate / Gettysburg Supplement essay?