'A girl who looked like a boy' - a person who makes the greatest influence in my life

Jieb Manivone 1 / 1  
The girl who looked like a boy was very fat and did not know how to make up anymore was me. I just wore boy clothes and liked fighting with boys till my friends thought that I was a tomboy. I did not care my appearance and how they thought about me. One day the new student came to study in my school. His name is Sam, he was the hot boy that was impressed many girls in that term of my school. We were in the same class and I fell in love with him unconsciously. On the last day of term I decided to tell him how I felt, but he rejected me in front of his friends that it was embarrassed me exceedingly.

During the vacation, I looked back on me I thought this time I should change my appearance. I tried to have only 1 main meal a day for losing weight. When I was hungry I had a yogurt. At that time I was in agony, but I encouraged myself to think of Sam's word that had rejected me and look female models on magazines or watch fashion shows on TV. It became to be my hobbies that I liked to observe how models make up and dress. I knew why the most of girls like to do something like that. For me, Sam was one of my reasons why I would change to be a girl.

3 months later, I could lose my weight 15 kg. I knew how to make up and wear girl clothes which are more suitable than boy clothes in my wardrobe. On the first day of next term, it was strange that my friends scanned me as a newcomer and let ask me a lot of questions about diet. Someone thought I had gotten some unusual drugs for losing weight. One of guys who courted me was Sam's friend who laughed at me when I told my feeling to Sam last term. Actually, I denied him that causes his behavior. That was not surprising as when my mother came from Canada. She was so surprised with my appearance because she had thought I was a tomboy. She was so pleased to know that I was a girl.

Now I would like to thank Sam that makes the greatest influence in my life. Moreover, Sam was influence for losing weight, made me think to stop fighting with boys in that I accepted that I did not have much energy as a boy and more importantly, he created me love myself a lot. He gave me the new lesson to win myself to take a girl character inside me out and accept what I would like to be is not a boy, but I want to be a girl that makes impression to someone.

Notwithstanding some of the bad experience, it can provide a new lesson when you accept the truth that it might be influence to make something better than the past that we have ever failed.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
very fat

"overweight" is a better word.

tillso that my friends thought

I did not care about my appearance and howtheywhat other people think of methought about me

One day thea new student came to study in my schoolthe same school that I was studying at .

His name iswas Sam

he was thea hot boy that was impressed(I think "draw attention", "attract attention" , "the center of attention" are better than "impressed"

a yogurt

Yogurt is an uncountable word and u cannot use it with "a".

I denied him that causes his behavior.

this sentence is not clear. What do you mean?

influence inon my life

Now it is your turn to reject Sam's proposal :)
OP Jieb Manivone 1 / 1  
Thank you =))))) It's useful commenting for my exam a lot =))))))))
beratsancak 1 / 3  
Ahmad Zafari is very helpful so that he really detailed. So, I said that thank you ;)

Home / Undergraduate / 'A girl who looked like a boy' - a person who makes the greatest influence in my life