"to give back to the community and make friends" -Lehigh Supplement Short Answer

quiggyxpop15 1 / -  
As you researched and visited colleges and universities, why did you decide to apply to Lehigh? Please give specific reasons. What contributions will you make during your time at Lehigh?

I first learned of Lehigh University through College Board College Finder. As i continued my research for engineering schools around the country, Lehigh continuously appeard in my results. What really caught my eye was the success that P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Sciences had. The students who were selected to assist in analyzing debris from the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster truly grabbed my attention and amplified my desire to research Lehigh University. I quickly became submerged in Lehigh's accomplishments, and how these accelerations in the engineering field can assist me with my future.

The amount of extracurricular activities offered at Lehigh is infinite. l Lehigh will not only help me excel in my academic career, but it will allow me to give back to the community and make friends for life. If accepted I will not only become a part of Lehigh, but Lehigh will become a part of me.

To cliche? I want to come across as informed about Lehigh and eager to go there! (which i am!) My SAT/ACT are a little low for Lehigh so I need to kill the essays, all the help i can get is appreciated!
Luvdance16 5 / 12  
I agree with you. You want to stand out in the admissions process. Feel free to look at the following suggestions
first learned of Lehigh University through College Board College Finder. As i caps continued my research for engineering schools around the country, Lehigh continuously appeard appeared in my results. What really caught my eye was the success that P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Sciences had. The students who were selected to assist in analyzing debris from the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster truly grabbed my attention and amplified my desire to research Lehigh University. I quickly became submerged in Lehigh's accomplishments, and how these accelerations in the engineering field can assist me with my future.

What exactly are your future aspirations provide examples and details?
I quickly became immersed in Lehigh's accomplishments, and how these accelerations in the engineering field can assist me with my future.

The impressive thing to do is write para #2 all about your specific aspirations and intellectual interests while naming those accomplishments to which you referred. Make an argument about why this school is better for you than another school, and base your argument on your unique, well-developed interests. You might have to go deeper into the study of engineering. What is your specific approach to engineering? That is what you need to explain here. Sometimes a student is so passionate about a field of expertise that s/he absolutely must go to the school that has a focus aligned with her interests.

Maybe a professor there is a hero of yours????

Home / Undergraduate / "to give back to the community and make friends" -Lehigh Supplement Short Answer