'immense resource of educational materials' Khan Academy - UC prompt 2.

acedf 1 / 1  
I was always curious about how things worked, and I had a unique way of thinking, and not easily blinded by social trends and media. Two years ago, one of my teachers introduced me to Khan academy .She gave me this website , saying that it is a good resource for self studying and it is truly amazing. As of 2015, I have 1,487,431 energy points, and I've been a member for slightly over two years.

In my opinion, try new things could help me will learn more. Actually, this site is an incredible resource for knowledge and tool for learning. When I started using Khan academy I was immediately hooked. Since then, I have learned a lot of math. It inspired me to go toward the world of math, not away from it. I just wanted to say that it is truly amazing what you are doing. I was blessed to stumble on khan academy. In fact, I have never been good at math when I was in elementary school and Junior high school. I have always disliked math and thought I was bad at it. My math skills were lacking. But Khan Academy has helped me to make tremendous strides not only in doing math work, and getting the meaning of math. I continually watched videos because I wanted to learn. Gradually, I fell in love with Mathematics. I'd do the exercises to test myself. I can work at my own pace,rework problems without feeling pressured, and get the sense of the problems.

In the any weekend or holiday, most of my time was spent on Khan Academy. It was an integral part of my daily life, because I think it will be very helpful for me. Everything I did revolve around watching Khan Academy videos and doing Khan Academy exercises in order to keep progressing and fill gaps in my knowledge.

Also, I was amazed at how thorough Sal explained everything in plain and simple terms. I realized I wanted to do it and that I could do it. The story of how Sal got started with this website also really inspired me not to give up, because I saw how he absolutely loves what he does. That is don't ever give up on what you love to do.

To be a student in khan academy is one of the best feeling ever because I have learned so much that no one could ever tell me and the way students rate your answer and then correct it. Khan Academy is truly a gem. I have learned more watching these videos that I could of imagined. The lessons are taught in a way that keeps me craving learning more. I would like to thank Khan Academy. It let me understand the importance of persistence, and never give up myself. In the soon future, I believe Khan Academy is going to become an immense resource of educational materials.

Check my essay grammar and give me some important advice
- In my opinion, trying new things...
- ...could help me will learn more.
- ButHowever, Khan Academy has helped...

- In the anyOn a weekend or holiday,...
- It was an integral part of my daily life, because I think...

- Also, I was also amazed at how thorough...

- I have learned more watching these videos that I could'veof imagined.
- The lessons are taught in a way that keeps me craving to learnlearning more.
- It letThey made me understand...
- ...the importance of persistence, and never give up on myself.
- In the soonnear future,..

Well, as I go through your essay, there's definitely a need for you to practice more and learn a lot of the English language, it's structure and the formation of the sentences according to it's logical order.

Home / Undergraduate / 'immense resource of educational materials' Khan Academy - UC prompt 2.