How to introduce yourself in your school or classroom. (Short Intro)

rohit85330 1 / -  
Hello guys! What's going on? Hmm, nothing. Okay now let me introduce myself to you. I'm Rohit... Rohit Yadav. I have born and grown up in Etawah. About my family, I have only one younger brother and my father is a simple man. My mom is a typical housewife who takes a good care about the house hold and all of us. Today, I'm in front of you to speak some words about myself. If I mistaken anything then forgot me because it's my first time on stage. I have completed my high school from Narayan College of Science and Arts. In 11th standard I had chosen PCM because I want to go in the field of engineering and I want to be a good engineer. I select it from my own, not to be forced by my parents or any other person. I am a simple guy having a little creative nature. I like to make changes.
swathi_12345 7 / 13 5  
my father is a simple man

You could tell more about your father than just saying "simple"

My mom is a typicalhousewife homemaker.

If I mistaken anything then forgot me because it's my first time on stage. -> rephrased : If I made any mistake I am sorry, this is the first time I am talking on stage.

I would suggest you remove this and concentrate on how you can do well without mistakes :)

I want to be a good engineer -> You could tell everyone what interests you in this field and why you chose this branch etc.

I select it from my own, not to be forced by my parents or any other person. I am a simple guy having a little creative nature. I like to make changes.

Rephrased : I chose this branch on my own. I am a creative person (you could give examples of what you did). I always correct my mistakes and am open for a change.
As far as I am concerned, this is a very good introduction. While it contains a lot of grammatical errors that need to be corrected, you were successful in introducing yourself, a little about your family, and yourself. But I suggest that you remove the portion where you emphasize that you made the decision to major in your course. You sound almost angry in that portion. As if you had to fight for your choice of course. If there was any conflict between you and your family about your choice of major, I would suggest you leave it out of your introduction. Instead, concentrate on building up your positive points as a student and a classmate. Be friendly and open in your introduction. Remember, you will be working with these people the whole semester, so you should open yourself up to them by introducing your positive traits like being a team player, friendly, reliable, trustworthy, etc. Those are points that you can help you build a good working and academic relationship with your classmates and professor :-)

Home / Undergraduate / How to introduce yourself in your school or classroom. (Short Intro)