Kiribati' Health in the Future.

Joeleen 1 / -  

Kiribati' Health in the Future

Health is one of the essential components of every human to strive in order to become a better person in the future. However, as part of the health sector, and as a Nurse, choosing a higher and more advanced qualification will ensure the benefits and development of the health system in terms of knowledge, skills and practice which are more evidence based and internationally recognized.

First and foremost, choosing undergraduate nursing and public health in Australia is the best choice I have made because, as a local graduates from our very own nursing school in Kiribati, I knew that pursuing a much higher degree will equip me with new knowledge and skills and also to provide me with the opportunity to explore new culture and diversity and to be able to contributes uniquely and professionally to the development of our very own nursing and community as a whole.

Secondly, there are so many institutions in Australia that offers comprehensive and advanced programs and are very differently unique in their own programme and capacity. However, the University of Sydney will assist me to be one of the best nurse graduates in the future. With its unique and special nursing program, I have no doubt that I will become the best nurse and potential leader in field.

Thirdly, Griffith University is considered the best as well and I am honored to know that most of my fellow co-workers in Kiribati have graduated from Griffith through the Kiribati Australian Nursing Initiative or KANI. And those aspiring graduates have contributes a lot to our nursing development in the Health department and some of them have become influential leaders in the workforce. Thus, choosing a Bachelor of Public Heath will assure me with a very promising and rewarding career in my nursing profession and Griffith University is the best choice for it.

Lastly but not least, advancing and upgrading towards a higher degree is the pathway towards success it will bring fruitous contributions to our country.
I am not sure if the writer is working on a personal statement, letter of intent, or motivational letter. It will be difficult to give a targeted review due to this uncertainty. Regardless of the type, I will still be able to provide a general review of the work.

What I can be sure of is that the presentation is shallow and devoid of any real considerations. The information this contains should be considered a directional discussion draft and nothing more. As a discussion outline, this contains excellent guide points for discussion.

Based on these points, the writer should produce convincing reasons for wishing to study in Australia.Due to the connected nature of the academic institutions, the desire to study abroad should come across for more strongly and convincingly than this presentation.

Home / Undergraduate / Kiribati' Health in the Future.