"majored in unafraid" + "study history" - cmu and Barnard two short answers

ssky9877 1 / -  
Can anyone proofread and correct my grammatical errors?

NYU
1. What does the mean " majored in unafraid?"
The sentence -"majored in unafraid"- gives me confidence and courage. Since I was young, my future dream has changed several times as my interest has changed. When I had to choose my major in college applications, I had to reconsider my decision several times. While I like humanities and language, I also like to pursue science majors. Like this, it is not easy to decide major at once. However, "majored in unafraid" means that I can decide my major by experiencing and learning at college. The process of experiencing and challenging is the way of finding what I really want to do. So, like what sentence saying, I do not afraid to decide my major.

2. Why CMU and intended major.( I didn't finish it. It is only intro,,,)
Having attend a school where my college guidance counselor is a former CMU admission director, I have learned much about the school. Based on my research and the recommandation of my counselor, I found out that CMU has the strong traditional valu;e and academical passion. Within this CMU's strong curriculum, I want to study history. History has been my primary interest since I was young.
mikeehnow 3 / 30  
The sentence -"majored in unafraid"- gives me confidence and courage. Since I was young , my futuredreams changed several times as my interests changed . When I had to choose my major in college applications, I had to reconsider my decision several times. While I like humanities and language, I also like to pursue science majors. Like this, it is not easy to decide major at once. However, "majored in unafraid" means that I can decide my major by experiencing and learning at college. The process of experiencing and challenging is the way of finding what I really want to do. So, like what the phrase saying, I do not afraid to decide my major.

You might want to start out by saying what majored in unafraid means before going in detail.Thry changing the order. Your answer is good, though. Also, isn't "majored in unafraid" a phrase, not a sentence?

Your problem for #2 is mostly wordiness.
Well, I think that because "since I was young" is repeated, you might seem like an unoriginal person even if you are original.

Home / Undergraduate / "majored in unafraid" + "study history" - cmu and Barnard two short answers