New York never sleeps; NYU Supp/ Why NYU

carolynxpark 2 / 3  
New York City: the city that never sleeps. The city is so vibrant and brimming with places to visit and people to see that the possibilities are endless. NYU New York is unique in that the city itself is a part of the campus. NYU is a haven for wanderers like me who don't like to be boxed in and be limited to small surroundings. The vastness of the city allows me to experience and explore something different each day. Because New York is so culturally rich, I can encounter various cultures through the different ethnic communities. From India, Ireland, Italy, China, Russia, Puerto Rico, and many other countries, I can become more enlightened about the rest of the world without ever leaving the city.
wkxsp 1 / 3  
I think you should talk about academic a little bit because it is too simple if you want to go to NYU for its campus.
uvahopeful - / 1  
What is the prompt for this essay? If it asks about why you want to go to NYU, I think it is important for you to talk about academics as well.
ayu0006 8 / 17 2  
I am working on a NYU prompt as well lol. As others have mentioned be sure to include academics as well and its correlation to NYU to show that you have a firm grasp on the knowledge of the University itself and to to display a genuine interest towards the uni.
ann_marie 1 / 4 2  
Add more about the college, and less about the city. The last part about the doversity is really good, but at the beginnjng show what you know about NYU and how it relates to you, such as others above suggested academics. Overall if was good though

Please go like my essay post, its past due and everything so you don't need to read it. I want to delete but I need 3 likes in 3 days, so please go like it :)
OP carolynxpark 2 / 3  
the prompt is: Tell us why you have chosen the above campus (using a maximum of 700 characters-spaces and punctuation included).
It's not a supplement, just a short answer to why I chose NYU NY instead of Shanghai or Abu Dhabi
komalshaheen19 6 / 11 1  
i really like your description about new york :)..but i would prefer writing more about NYU itselft rather than the city of New York

Home / Undergraduate / New York never sleeps; NYU Supp/ Why NYU