New York University Supp.: What intrigues you? My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

rebecahj 1 / -  
I feel like I need to find a new ending and I also have a lot of room to expand considering the maximum count is 1500 characters and this is 1171

Tell me what you think and let me know any changes I can make. Thank you!

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is an all-encompassing investigation of the intricacies of the human mind. Whether it be a heart-stopping thud or a fluid rush of harmonies, the execution achieved portrays a wide spectrum of emotions over the course of sixty-eight minutes. Kanye West falls subject to the seductive nature of sin, commits sacrilege throughout the exploration of spirituality, and exposes beauty in a frightening light. His ability to seamlessly blend compelling, merciless raps with more delicate expressions overrides every formulaic boundary and intrigues me. The ability to press play and bask in West's engrossing articulation soothes my mind just as much as it arouses it. This album makes normality an aberration and makes sanity seem insane. Kanye West's capacity to immerse himself into every corner of this work leads me to question why it is seemingly so foreign for people to grasp their passions and execute them how they wish without any regard to someone else's perception. The sensational display of self-confidence inspires me to assert my beliefs more avidly and delve deeper into the feelings I possess and the opportunities I pursue.
sstarfish117 1 / 5  
I think that this is very well written. The diction really appealed to me while I was reading it. Maybe you can make a smoother transition of the album to its effect on you. Elaborate more on how you will use this as an inspiration to pursue your interests.
taylerevans 1 / 1  
This was simply well written. Exceptional use of words!

Home / Undergraduate / New York University Supp.: What intrigues you? My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy