(object-oriented programming, databases, web technologies) Motivation essay

troktosha 1 / -  
I will take part in entrance examination soon. I have to write motivation essay there. I wrote something but I need help in the improving.

After finishing school it is quite plain particularly for everybody to undertake graduate study. Students have different way of thinking, abilities and skills accordingly them they choose their degree program and career. As I want to work as IT manager I should to have solid knowledge both in IT and business, so bachelor degree in business information technology in Lahti University suits me the most.

As for me IT one of the most interesting subject because it's the fastest growing industry nowadays. It effects particularly every person in global society. Thus I would like to gain expertise in common ICT studies what gives me ability to work in object-oriented programming, databases, web technologies and others important IT areas. Beside I'm have affinity with such studies since I spend a lot time learning about software, hardware, programming languages and even made some programs.

However at the same time I'm interested in studying subjects connected with business such as social science and economic, so I spend a last two years in school where attention was payed to such subjects.I think my interest in such subjects is very crucial for the career, because business knowledge helps to implement ideas and manage an enterprise. In other words it helps turn thoughts, abilities and skills in money. I expect that studying at BIT degree will give me knowledge in business processes and environment, what would help me to efficiently plan and structure an enterprise or particular IT project as well as use human and financial resources.

I am highly motivated to study both IT and business subjects. I honestly believe the program equips students with the scientific knowledge and practical experience in these studies.I feel confident, that bachelor degree in business information technology in Lahti University of Applied Science will give me a solid base for my future studying and career.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
After finishing school, it is quite plain particularlycommon for everybodystudents to seekundertakeunder graduate studyeducation .

Students have many different ways of thinking, and according to their abilities and skills,accordingly them they choose their degree program and career.

As I want to work as an IT manager, and I should to have solid knowledge in both in IT and business.soTherefore, a bachelor degree in business information technology in Lahti University suits me the most.

As for me IT is one of the most interesting subjects,becauseand it's the fastest growing industry nowadays.

It effects particularly every person in global society.on the globe.

Home / Undergraduate / (object-oriented programming, databases, web technologies) Motivation essay